Has anyone seen this?

Crims0nPenguin

I doubt this is real, but it's pretty hilarious nonetheless.

Some of my favorite signatures:

Lusty Argonian M

Fus Ro Da H

StopRightThereCriminalScu M

Dovahkii N

DarkSouls _

Call of Duty M

Slurms MacKenzi e

Don't forget:

Darth V

arther Pendragon K

havealookatmywares

Lucien L

Dovah K

Looks like a fun crowd haha. Probably a joke.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Obvious+Troll_b4f76c_1631176.jpg

Still, sad thing is there are plenty of nutjobs who think like that. :( And the anti-game craziness comes in all flavors surprisingly. The religious ones are most common, but even saw something where Dawkins was sort of coming out against fantasy games and books since he was worried they encouraged magical thinking. Sheesh, nothing wrong with a little escapism here people, hell knows I need it! :p

Oh yeah, the sigs there are priceless, made me lol a bit.

Still, sad thing is there are plenty of nutjobs who think like that. :( And the anti-game craziness comes in all flavors surprisingly. The religious ones are most common, but even saw something where Dawkins was sort of coming out against fantasy games and books since he was worried they encouraged magical thinking.

Nutjobs are Nutjobs. Regardless of Religious Belief.

People who do shit like this and Claim they're Christian and say "This (insert Random thing) is the Devil" Haven't even the Slightest Idea was Christianity is, or what it stands for.

And then the Mob Mentality Gets Going and People jump on the Bandwagon and get all upset about some Supposed Christian trying to tell them how to live and what to do. And then Society At Large Gets all Butthurt about it because "How Dare Someone Try and Tell ME what to do!". Fucking Society/Culture today is pathetic.

All because of some Nutjob.

Edited by ZingZitang

2) To seize and destroy all copies already in public hands and erase its presence on the internet.

3) To prosecute the players of "SkyRim" to the fullest extent of the law.

lol wtf!? aside from taking up all of your free time, what bad can come from playing one of the best games ever made? apparently we are judging gamers on the same level as killer and rapists now, "fullest extent of the law?"

i almost feel like leaving a phony elder scrolls name signature like half the people on that list. lol i found that halarious, somebody wrote "stolen sweet roll" ahahah

creator

Stephenson B <------douche

Dyersburg, TN

November 24, 2011

Signature # 1

Edited by niko da bos

Nutjobs are Nutjobs. Regardless of Religious Belief.

People who do shit like this and Claim they're Christian and say "This (insert Random thing) is the Devil" Haven't even the Slightest Idea was Christianity is, or what it stands for.

And then the Mob Mentality Gets Going and People jump on the Bandwagon and get all upset about some Supposed Christian trying to tell them how to live and what to do. And then Society At Large Gets all Butthurt about it because "How Dare Someone Try and Tell ME what to do!". Fucking Society/Culture today is pathetic.

All because of some Nutjob.

Very true. :( And then they sometimes get encouraged by those simply pushing the anti-gaming stuff due to a personal agenda. Some politicians and the media would fall into this category. Games make an easy boogeyman to go after because there is a lot of ignorance among the general population to play off of with them. Like the whole thing about Mass Effect being a sex simulator and such nonsense.

Fear not fellow gamers, there are 2 things that will prevent that from happening.

1.Not enough people will sign that thing.

2.Blizzard didnt make or touch my copy of Elder scrolls V:Skyrim which is the only form of "SkyRim" I care about lmao, bad joke and false info:drunk