Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

I forgot: I'm looking also to do some things for Gears 2 that I'm missing, like "Standing Here Beside Myself" (Wingman) <and more I can't think of right now> with the major one being the co-op achievement with a playthrough of the whole game (which kills two birds with one stone....I have two chapters I need for "Open Relationship" and to complete the game with "Friends with Benefits".) Hit me up if interested, please! Thanks! :)

Post in the Gears 2 forum.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, looking for some people that want to get/help me get the following achievements!

Locust, Forever!

Come to Poppa!

Defending the Past

Help From My Friends

That's Just Crazy (have most of it done, just need help on a few spots and act 5)

As well as many of the medals, if you want to play/boost to work on them.

Please PM me or reply here with your GT and we can get something set up. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Mattheww044

looking for 3 or 4 players to achieve the host a match with 5, like a boss, boost for I gotcha and team savior ribbons. Go team zeta, and others. Also the two new 5 man team achievos. If we can get a group together and just run through all of these quick, that'd be great.

GT: Ace IIXII

Looking to boost several DLC achievements!

The RAAM / Minh achievement

5 Recruit Clayton / Marauder

10 waves of horde as Zeta

Kill Horde boss on hardcore as 5 Onyx Guards

These above are the ones I need the most, but ofc willing to boost other DLC achievements.

My GT is:

Lord Statn

Send me a msg if you want to give it a go.

I also have a second controller so we can get rolling faster