Xbox360achievements.org After Xbox 720 comes out?

Venterra

Hi Everyone, I was just wondering what exactly would happen to this website after the Xbox 720 comes out? With they change the name of the site, or have to make a new site and everyone would have to move and make new profiles, etc.

I actually don't know why I am asking this but since this is General Discussion and I haven't yet found a Thread talking about this topic, I Decided that I would make one... Oh and also, I would find it a bit weird if the community just disappeared as well.

I would Prefer if they did that because, this is a very friendly community and, If they moved the webpage and you were not on during a certain time period when they tried to explain the new location it might take hours to find what the new site would be called... But it would probably be called Xbox720achievements.org or something, But yeah, it would be better if they just changed the domain name and just re-designed the look of the current site.

To slightly change this statement; they'd probably also add a ''General Xbox 720 Discussion'' forum to the site

^this. PS3T didn't change their name, they just added a "General PS4 Discussion" forum. There won't be a domain change as stated by Creech (I think) in a different thread.

I'd do a search but I honestly don't know what to search to find a thread like this one.

^this. PS3T didn't change their name, they just added a "General PS4 Discussion" forum. There won't be a domain change as stated by Creech (I think) in a different thread.

I'd do a search but I honestly don't know what to search to find a thread like this one.

They should definitely change the name, keeping it called x360a when the next gen isn't a 360 would be kind of stupid.

Fear not, I found the most recent one I could.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=425535

Damn, I was wrong that Creech said the name wouldn't change...

Site rebrands, site grows, site eats world. You can't stop progress.

This is pretty much spot on right here. We aren't going anywhere. This is the official word. :p

There's really no reason to change the site, other than maybe a new colour scheme for the NextBox related threads.

Not sure if you're trying to subtly insult me specifically, but whether you are or aren't, I couldn't care less. People from everywhere around the globe are stupid. Especially when sitting in front of a computer.

I'm not being pedantic, but I've fixed it for you, unless you actually did mean that you do care to some degree, which I'm pretty sure you don't.

Not sure if you're trying to subtly insult me specifically, but whether you are or aren't, I could care less. People from everywhere around the globe are stupid. Especially when sitting in front of a computer.

I lOLD hard. Never piss off a Jersian. :p

Ontopic-I bet they would change the name. This site has so many members so making a new site would be dumb.

They could always just own both X360A and X720A domain names and have them link to the same site. The only issue I see is beginning to list 720 games on top of listing 360 games. Won't be an issue at first, but we obviously don't want them mixed in, but the main forum page is unimaginably long as it is. Just imagine how long it will be after a few years worth of 720 games have been released. God help those that don't use the CTRL+F function.