Seriously? Seriously... Extremely SERIOUS! --Sign here--

PreludeToHatred

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sitting at 50 (ish) medals. All I have left are kills and another 1200 waves of horde. I am not looking forward to the horde bit as I am not a fan of the game type. Kills aren't a problem as I can fill a lobby with dummies without having to ask for help from anyone. It's just tedious and I would rather spend my weekends watching football and building whatever comes to mind. (or whatever I promised but haven't gotten around to)

I finally unlocked seriously 3.0! before the dlc, now I get to level 100, and then change game :)

Gamertag = ???

Updated the list, looks like I'll be top 50 after all, having to get LVL100 twice.

This isn't my Seriously 3.0 unlock, but it's my 65/65 Onyx medals video from my iPhone, not the best quality in the world but does the job. I'll post my unlock video sometime next week.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Gamertag = ???

Updated the list, looks like I'll be top 50 after all, having to get LVL100 twice.

This isn't my Seriously 3.0 unlock, but it's my 65/65 Onyx medals video from my iPhone, not the best quality in the world but does the job. I'll post my unlock video sometime next week.

gamertag: sirios2389it

Okay fellas got the list up to date, my bad for the delay, been kind off pissed off at the achievement lately, I've had my 65/65 pretty much since 1/13/2012 and this whole re up thing fucked with me big time. Mostly my fault, but I'm having to get LVL100 for the 3rd time to unlock it. Almost there though...

Thinking of stopping the list @ 50, not just because I'll have it before 50 but it just seems like a good number to stop at. What do you guys think?

Okay fellas got the list up to date, my bad for the delay, been kind off pissed off at the achievement lately, I've had my 65/65 pretty much since 1/13/2012 and this whole re up thing fucked with me big time. Mostly my fault, but I'm having to get LVL100 for the 3rd time to unlock it. Almost there though...

Thinking of stopping the list @ 50, not just because I'll have it before 50 but it just seems like a good number to stop at. What do you guys think?

Top 100 you should stop :) maybe I'll get on the list, almost at 40 with plenty gold medals nearing onyx XD

OP:18: AMoDo94, 12/22/1011

...hmm that guy got it so bad, he defied the laws of time and physics;) Lol sorry that caught my eye in the first post and I couldn't help but be a smartass about it. Anyway gratz to all of you in the 65/65 club(.^_^.)b

p.s. 50 does sound like a good spot to stop(imo)

Love you signature gamer card legend of dragoon is such an amazing game I'd love to have another game made

I dont think it matters.

It's not like its an official 100 percent accurate list of everyone who has the achievement. Legit or other wise.

Whatever number op decides to stop it at. Just stop it.