Nhl 14 (360) [G+R]

acdougla17

Are you talking about the Star of the Week achievement? Because that is a HUT Live card, not milestone (aka legends). You should be able to buy a cheap HUT Live card for under 6000. If you can't afford that, I could loan out the 80 overall Brian Boyle I got in a pack.

I'd be interested as well. I have very few pucks myself

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, just picked up NHL 14 about a month ago.. to make a really LONG story short, my HUT got deleted (after so much time, work, and money i spent on packs with my own money, i now finally have a sick HUT team thanks to a bunch of help from my good friends) But okay so what ive been doing is collecting packs, mostly European at first. I am only a few players off (always like 2 or 3 really expensive guys from an NHL team), i have completed CBJ, and about to finish Ottawa as soon as somebody puts Karlsson up on the market again.

Does anyone wanna trade, lend, or sell, any collections they may have? Realistically id just want to rent one, id pay up to 7.5k just to rent it, it will be returned, and i will give collateral. My gamertag is " i Ferrari 420 " on XBOX. Add or Message me, Thanks alot guys. Enjoy.

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...