Who Actually Likes Rouge Warrior?

Daperson56

I played this game at my friends house. He was bragging to me about how great this game was because it had Mickey Rourke and he theought the assassinations were great looking. After watching him play the game I noticed how broken the game really was. Instead of being a great cold war stealth/ fighting game it was just a broken cussfest. What I want to know is who actually played and enjoyed Rouge Warrior.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2553/4183255664_7959d4277d.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

it was fun the first play threw on elites. but then to play it over and over again got real boring. but you GOTTA love the credits i mean come on

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVoyGUcXepc]YouTube - Rogue Warrior Feat MC Mickey Rourke - Funky Credits Theme[/ame]

• 2 months later...

i read that this game was horendous, even the achi videos on Rooster Teeth guys said it was bad...

but i played it through and didnt think too badl;y for it, okay yes the visuals arnt that nice, theres too much swareing (but some of it is funny), and the aiming is the worse i have seen in a FPS game, worse than Hour of Victory.

but i still had a decent amout of fun getting the single player achis...now all i need is a party to get the rest.

after the 1000, i wont be playing it no more for sure...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I got this game for free so I can't complain too much. I was totally prepared for how bad it was gonna be. Yet every time I knifed a guy or heard him say something completely ridiculous, I couldn't help but smile. It has terrible gameplay, vulgar dialouge, an absent story, and a vacant multiplayer... but I have to admit playing through it was a guilty pleasure.

• 3 months later...

I bought it cheap, but i enjoy it.

Mickey Rouke's vulgar language sells the game.

"Wrap my big hairy balls around your face"

"It's so cold, it freezes the balls of an polar bear" (rofl)

and of course all the fucks etc...

Very funny.

The game is mediocre, what story? Dumb AI, yea 10€ worth.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I loved it for the 5$ that I paid for it. I'd say for 5$ or under it's worth it for easy achievements. For 15$ or more it is not at all worth it. I mean a 2-3 hour campaign and an under average one at that with dead mp ? This game is not at all even close to being worth 60$. On release day i heard that there was only 2 people worldwide playing online lmao. It will take you a little boosting to get the multiplayer achievements, they aren't hard, they are just annoying. It's no were near as bad as AC Brotherhood's MP achievements.

Edited by Deadsea 1993