Collectable Guide

II OE II

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I say "you've" I meant II OE II :p my bad. But props to Santa for all his great input as well :)

No worries, thanks! Glad I could help.

Now, I'm only missing 1 bottle from 4, 1 snout, and 3 memories from chapter 5.

Edited by Santa 8aby
Correction

Is anyone else having a really lame issue where they will lose the last bottle they found if they die (after a checkpoint)? I'm on Chapter 2 and so far I've lost 1 bottle to this and almost lost a second, luckily I checked to make sure I still had it, I didn't, so I had to grab it again. I even shot a snout at the same time I grabbed the bottle and didn't have to redo the snout... I may be the only one experiencing this, would be my luck, but if not maybe you should add a note for that to the first post. Maybe it's just Chapter 2? I didn't pay attention a whole lot to my Chapter 1 numbers so I'm no sure :/

Is anyone else having a really lame issue where they will lose the last bottle they found if they die (after a checkpoint)? I'm on Chapter 2 and so far I've lost 1 bottle to this and almost lost a second, luckily I checked to make sure I still had it, I didn't, so I had to grab it again. I even shot a snout at the same time I grabbed the bottle and didn't have to redo the snout... I may be the only one experiencing this, would be my luck, but if not maybe you should add a note for that to the first post. Maybe it's just Chapter 2? I didn't pay attention a whole lot to my Chapter 1 numbers so I'm no sure :/

I can indeed, confirm that you are correct. My missing chapter 2 bottle? The very 1st one, which I know I picked up. I must have died subsequently, loosing it in the process. Make sure you pick up any nearby bottles near checkpoints after dying.

Rad room 4 in Chapter 3 is a few seconds after bottle 18 in the guide. After coming down from it, go through the other honeycomb and stay along the right wall. You should see a keyhole you can go through.

Thank you it was the last one I needed!!!

woot. Now i can finish up chapter 3 on nightmare after getting some sleep. Been up working on the guides for the last... 40 hours approx.

Wow, and to think people were blasting you for putting the framework in for the guide a few days ago. Bet they're eating humble pie now. Looking fooking great so far. Loving the colour coding.

One quick question:

Can you (after you have beaten the game) use the chapter select to get the collectables you have missed during the 1. playthrough?

Or do you have to start a New Game+?

You can chapter select and pick up any collectibles you're missing.

You can chapter select and pick up any collectibles you're missing.

Thanks a lot for that answer!! :woop: Do i have to complete the chapter then or can i quit out after collecting the missing things?

One quick question:

Can you (after you have beaten the game) use the chapter select to get the collectables you have missed during the 1. playthrough?

Or do you have to start a New Game+?

Chapter select ;) you don't have to wait until you beat the game either. And the great thing about the chapter select is that you can choose the individual section of the chapters that you wish to play from :) it really helps with II OE II 's great guide :)

Chapter select ;) you don't have to wait until you beat the game either. And the great thing about the chapter select is that you can choose the individual section of the chapters that you wish to play from :) it really helps with II OE II 's great guide :)

Didn't realize you already answered this Santa :)

Didn't realize you already answered this Santa :)

Yeah, but I don't mind repeating myself if it help others. :)

Make sure if you die, to gather any collectibles near the checkpoint, even if you've already gotten them before. Otherwise, you'll be missing collectibles and tearing your hair out as to why.

In chapter 5, between bottle 4 and snout 2, change "Place a bomb on the pad and quickly cross the gap, climb the blocks and pass through the weak wall.

After defeating the enemies, make your way up to the next lever and pull it.

Drop to the bottom floor and use the mushroom to get up high. Destroy the wall and exit."

TO

"Place a bomb on the pad and quickly cross the gap, climb the blocks and pass through the weak wall.

After defeating the enemies, look for a pig snout on one of the large dolls face.

After shooting the snout, usethe new air vent to get the the platform in from of you. Behind the cakes is a key hole that takes you to a memory.

After that, go back to the new air vent once more, use that to get to the other new platform to get another memory!

Now make your way up to the next lever and pull it.

Drop to the bottom floor and use the mushroom to get up high. Destroy the wall and exit."

Theres a new snout and two more memories for you :)

Edited by rickyhorror

Also, at the start of LEAST WING in chapter 4, change:

"Another slide will be in front of you. At the end jump and land on the stone bridge.

Follow either path to the next stable area. Defeat the enemies and look opposite the mushroom."

TO

"Another slide will be in front of you.

Make sure to stay to the Left, as you will come to a bottle.

At the end jump and land on the stone bridge.

Follow either path to the next stable area. Defeat the enemies and look opposite the mushroom."

There's yourissong bottle for that chapter :D

Also, at the start of LEAST WING in chapter 4, change:

"Another slide will be in front of you. At the end jump and land on the stone bridge.

TO

"Another slide will be in front of you.

Make sure to stay to the Left, as you will come to a bottle.

At the end jump and land on the stone bridge.

There's yourissong bottle for that chapter :D

OOO!!! Was wondering where that last bottle was. thanks a ton!

also, im soooooo close to getting 1000 in this game.. Wonder if ill be first to get it :p

OE, I'm following your guide, and I think when you updated, something got lost. I copied your guide earlier and then made a new Word copy when you updated it. Part of Chapter 4 is missing. The part where you fight the Executioner and his guys is gone, and it threw me off. Luckily I had your old post, and this was in it, it's not in the new one. The missing part should go right between two of your posts, so I assume you just hit the max character limit and 360a cut it off.

"Now go back to the last landing, use the vents on the right side to enter the shell. Radula Room 2: Kill or be killed. Enemies consist of wasp archers, samurai wasps, and an eyepot.

Red Paint 2: obtained after completing the room

Return to the lever, and cross over into the open doors. Follow the path into the next room.

You can hop up and down the one short ledge to confuse the executioner and take out his minions.

The armored cards cant hop down the ledge, but the unarmored ones can.

After defeating his minions you will be teleported.

When you start turn around and follow the path."

Just a heads up! I was really worried that I would miss something, since I seemed to have lost my place on your walkthru LoL ;)

Edited by Genetic Carnage