2 of my achievements glitched :'(

Rewbz

Pretty much what Flames said;

It has to be on 15 different trees. Meaning you can go from one to another in the same area!

The snowball levels count aswell for using Futo! You have to kill someone with him as a snowball or just hit them I think!

Also Flames, I would use the Edit button next time instead of making 2 posts. I'm not having a go, but its saves room and the Mods wont then delete one of them etc..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think I missed a Temple during the game, I never reloaded any checkpoint, I always hit continue game until the end.

After I got all the difficulties to stack I replayed some levels that had temples cause I didn't know which ones i missed.

Are there more than 6 locations to visit like maybe those guys with exclamation marks on their heads?

Do I have to clear my cache and play from the beginning?

thank you!!!

• 2 months later...
I think I missed a Temple during the game, I never reloaded any checkpoint, I always hit continue game until the end.

After I got all the difficulties to stack I replayed some levels that had temples cause I didn't know which ones i missed.

Are there more than 6 locations to visit like maybe those guys with exclamation marks on their heads?

Do I have to clear my cache and play from the beginning?

thank you!!!

I got this one on the first try but i went up and talked to everyone of them and it popped on the last one. Don't know if this will help ya or not