wait what time is it?

xTIGERLILLIEx

so for this achievement i have to do 10 consecative matches for the maximum points, can it be done in private matches? im not a big fan of versus ( i always attract the douches)

I also hate non-private versus. Unfortunately you need to play 10 PUBLIC matches back-to-back without going to the lobby.

Since you don't have to win or lose specifically, just be in an XBL party so you won't hear all the angry kids and try your best knowing that no matter what you'll finish the night with your achievement.

You can't idle so you're better off playing.

I did this with a friend of mine who likes multiplayer so it was kinda fun. It'll take you a while depending on which gametype you pick and who's in the room.

Once you start, don't stop and back out to the menu, even if you're getting pwn'd just tough it out. Good luck.

which is the quickest to do, do you think? im thinking probably warzone since its normally less than 5 minutes a match.

its not so much the little kids, its the message, " are you really a girl" "want to see my penis?" " do you trade pics" " your shit" etc etc. yes i know the ignore, delete and block method works but still it wastes 8 seconds of my life deleting this sad attempts at attention

you can do exactly 9 private matches then 2 public. it has to be 9 then 2 exact or do all 10 public. either way will work. for the privates I did 9 warzone's 1 round 1 minute matches then 2 quick matches public. gotta do them all in a row also. if you have done some and messed up the 9 privates in a row just dashboard then restart the game to reset your counter.

Edited by jeffy x360a

you can do exactly 9 private matches then 2 public. it has to be 9 then 2 exact or do all 10 public. either way will work. for the privates I did 9 warzone's 1 round 1 minute matches then 2 quick matches public. gotta do them all in a row also. if you have done some and messed up the 9 privates in a row just dashboard then restart the game to reset your counter.

Can you explain this a bit more buddy?

its not so much the little kids, its the message, " are you really a girl" "want to see my penis?" " do you trade pics" " your shit" etc etc. yes i know the ignore, delete and block method works but still it wastes 8 seconds of my life deleting this sad attempts at attention

Does this really happen that often?

I'm actually genuinely suprised. I know that the online community can be a bit...(*struggles for word*) childish... but didn't realise a female player got that much jip.

I play with a pal's entire family over in the states, including his teenage daughter, and she's never said anything... although her gamertag is a little less obvious...

which is the quickest to do, do you think? im thinking probably warzone since its normally less than 5 minutes a match.

I've got several women on my friends list, 1 has had problems like this before, not sure about the others though, I hope not.

All you can do is ignore them.

I'm terrible at gears online so ill just go on and try my best thinking about getting the cheev.

I have 98 friends on my list, 22 of them are girls. All but one has talked to me about this happening to them. I guess when you mix nerds with games and woman, they freak out.