How to get your Beta unlocks

some Irish guys

I, like many others, had an issue with my unlocks from the beta glitching out on me (specifically my Flaming Hammerburst). While discussing this with a friend of mine, he said that he heard if you called Xbox Customer Support, they would fix the unlocks for you. I was skeptical, but decided to call anyways in case it actually worked and it did.

How to get your Beta unlocks

1) Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX

2) Explain that you participated in the beta, your skins / character didn't unlock, and you heard that if you called they can resolve the issue

3) Verify any account info they ask for (gamertag, email, secret question answer, etc.)

4) Give them a few minutes to talk to the appropriate people (my customer support person had to call another department)

5) Verify your email to make sure you receive the support email

6) Redeem the code(s) from the email

tl;dr

Call Xbox Customer Support if your beta skins aren't unlocking

Here's the email I got from Microsoft support about 3 minutes after the phone call:

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4808/supportemail.jpg

Edited by some Irish guys

I'm weird. As much as I want the skins I want the stats checked off saying that I unlocked it in the beta more. By that I mean that I got a download token for Aaron Griffin and can use him, but according to the stats I haven't unlocked him yet (need the Big Money medal).

For that same sense of completeness, I'd like the Beta Tester medal as well. But I doubt they have a download token for that.

I have no idea if its US only, but I know you don't need the beta still on your xbox. The customer support person never asked me anything besides details to prove I owned the account, and what specific skins I was missing. Just to be safe though I wouldn't mention you deleted it, just that you participated and they haven't unlocked.