Tooled up glitched for a third time...

Jiblore

Oh my f**king GOD!! Tooled up has glitched for a third time. First two time I even did it legit. I boosted the third but STILL it didn't unlock.

So first time I got to level 50 and it only gave me 19 unlocked guns.

Second time I got 20/20 unlocked weapons but no unlocked achievement

Third time was the same, I got to level 45 and had all the weapons unlocked but still no Tooled Up.

F*ck this horse sh1t piece of turd.

I QUIT

• 3 weeks later...

This glitched on me first time to lvl 50. I had 19/20 weapon unlocks.

Now second time round, I am at lvl 45 with 20/22 weapons and no achievement.:mad:

I think the other 2 weapons are on the new downloadable map pack?

If I download the map pack will the achievement unlock?

Im definitly not going to play this for a 3 time ranking up. Especially as it is not guaranteed to unlock........

Very poor............. Crytek

The recent patch notes (1.1.1.8051) state " Fixed issue with missing unlock tokens if players quit from a game where they leveled up before the game finished" which means the next time you reboot this problem should be gone.

Unfortunately for the op you probaly should have done what I and a few others did which was to wait for this problem to be fixed and not hope to level up to 45 without missing a wep unlock token through disconects whilst playing. It just became pot luck whether this ach worked for ppl or not.

I'm 50 and i'll reboot once I'm through with the assessments to get this ach. I suppose comfirmation that this works would be impossible though because the issue is entirely random.

Oh my f**king GOD!! Tooled up has glitched for a third time. First two time I even did it legit. I boosted the third but STILL it didn't unlock.

So first time I got to level 50 and it only gave me 19 unlocked guns.

Second time I got 20/20 unlocked weapons but no unlocked achievement

Third time was the same, I got to level 45 and had all the weapons unlocked but still no Tooled Up.

F*ck this horse sh1t piece of turd.

I QUIT

This happened to you because you are a rage-quitter. If you level up and you were supposed to get an unlock for that rank but you quit the round then you dont get the token for your weapon unlock. Furthermore, the achievement is for unlocking all the weapons AND explosives.

I have never quit a match due to rage.................. although I have left a few matches due to a poor connection with the host.

Also any experience I have had with hosts leaving the session, in most cases I loose connection altogether due to a failure in the migration.

I feel robbed as I have played legit up to rank 45 on both prestiges............feel my pain!!!!:(

I give up with this achievement and with Crysis 2.............

Even though this is a good game, this glitch is enough to put me off it entirely

• 1 month later...

i finally got to level 45 and used all my weapon unlocks but no achievement any tips??

BTW crytek sucks i never seen any developer been soooo lazy to fix this shit!!

the multiplayer is fun but come on there is always lag and crazy stuff happen all the time!!

Edited by dodo101

• 4 weeks later...

I just got to level 45 today, got a weapon unlock, used it - no achievement. It says I have 20/22 weapons, but I don't see any weapons locked? It must be the two DLC weapons ... but I don't want to buy a map pack for an achievement. The game isn't that good. Too buggy! :(

• 3 weeks later...

I just leveled to 45 and got all the weapon unlocks. No achievement. then I leveled up to 50. Still no achievement.

Then I tried recovering my gamertag, launching single player, quitting, launching mp (a method which others have described as working). No achievement.

Then I re-booted the suit (i.e. prestige) and leveled to 5 and got the first unlock (as others have said that this works). No achievement.

I am NOT leveling back to 45 again on the off chance that it might unlock, does anyone know of a fix that works for this or should I just move on to Bastion?

• 2 weeks later...
I just leveled to 45 and got all the weapon unlocks. No achievement. then I leveled up to 50. Still no achievement.

Then I tried recovering my gamertag, launching single player, quitting, launching mp (a method which others have described as working). No achievement.

Then I re-booted the suit (i.e. prestige) and leveled to 5 and got the first unlock (as others have said that this works). No achievement.

I am NOT leveling back to 45 again on the off chance that it might unlock, does anyone know of a fix that works for this or should I just move on to Bastion?

To be very clear, there is no solution to fix that glitch. For 6 months, we ve been complaining about this issue, CRYTEK developpers know it but they dont give a damn, they sold their crappy games, their job is done.

I searched everywhere, many tips have been proposed but none of them works. It would have been so simple to just make a free dlc that allows players to get one or two weapon rewards but nothing. The problem is very simple, even if you never quite, sometimes especially when hosts disconnects you wont get any reward if you level up. And for some others guys, its even worse, they ve got 20/20 weapons but the cheeve doesnt pop... I can barely imagine how the guy who went 50 three times must feel, and I know someone who didnt get his last weapon reward at 40+ because of a host lag out -_-'

Right now you had better giving up, there is no one online, MP is a pain and gow3 is coming up. I screwed up my completion rate with this game, just remember to never buy a game from crytek.