Official Bitching Thread

Barad

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we same boat on it. This why better play with friends over random players.

Yeah I installed the game, no difference and specifically searching for easy jobs as I'm only level 10 but the problem persists. Sometimes I just get stuck in a lobby. Sucks you can't host jobs and invite friends on this.

Hopefully will get sorted out. and it has matchmaking? :eek:

It's a mess man.

Yeah I installed the game, no difference and specifically searching for easy jobs as I'm only level 10 but the problem persists. Sometimes I just get stuck in a lobby. Sucks you can't host jobs and invite friends on this.

It's a mess man.

You can host, you just need to look for ones that are all white with no players showing in it.

only thing iv noticed are the loading times annnnnnnnnnnnd, the retards that play this game, it is deffo not a run n gun game, and to me its made for team work, yet every lobby iv joined consists of randoms with no mics who just go blazing in for the cops to show up and mission failed, so waiting till tonight till my friends get it and play as a group n possibly find a couple of other people to play who have a brain and the capability to speak

Oh and the game is dark as dicks.

^This, I did the nightclub mission 1st and I could not see where I was being shot from, I think it's actually lighter outside than it is inside in that mission.

Other than that just the stupidity of randoms, had one yesterday wearing full body armor and he just walked straight into the bank, he then sent a message to me and my mates saying "How can u be so faggy that you get detected lol no0bz"...this from a level 1 :AR15

My only complaint is that Amazon wasn't able to meet the demand and I don't have a copy yet. I probably should have preordered a little sooner.

Edit: Scratch this complaint - I just got a shipping confirmation notice!

Edited by Sasquach11235
change in status

Same as a few others not being able to get the bloody game due to no UK shops in my area stocking it other than PS3, I have a PS3 but my mates don't I want the hexbox version... sods

there has been some real cock ups with the distribution.

i preordered at my nearest game on Wednesday (this week, super late i know) and i went to fetch it at 9 oclock this morning, and was chatting to the manager.

it was a good job i got there early because apparently they had 6 xbox preorders but only received 3 copies. according to him (i didnt know this) but they are beginning to only have preorder amounts shipped into stores.

aaaaaanyway... i try to stealth most heists but some -MOST- people just go in gunz blazing.

does anyone know how the jammer works? duration etc?