Howdy!

Exuberate

Hey, I'm Exuberate.

I've been visiting these forums and the site for a while now, and I've decided that today's the day I finally join them.

I have a low gamerscore due to getting RROD and losing an offline account. There was me thinking it was a good idea to stay off live until I've finished a few games which have all offline achievements. I've learnt my lesson.

Anyway, thanks for taking your time to read this, if you even did, and I hope I'm of some use around these parts. :).

I took my xbox to where I bought it and they said they'd replace it, but they wouldn't let me keep my hard drive for some reason. I'd rather lose a few thousand gamerscore than wait 2-3 weeks with no 360. :).

Id keep my Gamerscore. :p

and Welcome.

That sucks that they would take your hard drive, if your next one breaks, send it to Microsoft instead, as they only have you send the console itself.

Welcome to the forums though! If you want to tell your horror stories of console woes, or hear about how other people had it worse, you are in the right spot, lol. Personally, I am on my... I think its 5th console, and I am getting the RROD every other time I turn it on. But, even better, is the fact that I just got this console shipped to me 2 weeks ago after sending in a defective one. The day I got this one and I turn it one the FIRST thing that happens is RROD... sigh.

So I am playing this one until I either can no longer start it up, or get fed up enough to send it back.