some clarification for those who cant sip texas tea.

peppersken

I had the problem when I was going through the achievements of not unlocking this particular one. Though I developed many pipeline states over different franchises with different teams, the achievement never popped.This worked for me however...

After unlocking all other achievements I went to the xbox dashboard, deleted all my files for ncaa 10 then went back to the game. I picked Florida as my fav team, went immediately to dynasty,chose Florida, targeted 18 players from NY and 17 from NC in preseason recruting, then simmed the entire season,postseason and preseason and BOOM!!! achievement unlocked. I hope this helps anybody who may experience this problem as I spent hours developing different pipeline states to no success.

kenpep

I just did this with FL on my first try. Go to Search and target AL state. I got 17 players that had Florida as Top 3 school living in AL...I think you need 10 signees for the game to consider it to be a new pipeline. Anyway, always fly to their homes and make promises, but don't push your luck by dissing other school and you will be fine...just sim everything after week 5 and it should unlock.