Achievement Trading/Co-op Campaign Thread

Creech

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to get done:

3 Matches of Wingman (I'm awful with the shotgun. Help a lady out!)

10 Meatflags in Submission

10 Rounds of Guardian as Leader

Annex

1-50 on a Snowblind

1-50 on Nowhere

If anyone's interested in doing any of these send me a message

Hi people, since I'll be very busy this afternoon, I wanna do a KOTH boosting group for tonight around 10pm (Eastern time) and maybe tommorow if it's not done. I'm lvl 72 and really need to get my wings before the x21 exp ends so I'll be playing for hours. Just add your name on the list and add me on Xbox Live if you're gonna be there. Thank you.

1. DarkSweeney88

I am looking for a team of 4 more to help get some horde achievements, I will be online now till whenever my kid gets up but I will be back on tonight, Send me a FR I am also looking for a wingman if anyone is up for that as well

Never Eat Red Snow, Icy Dead People, No, But His Face Rings a Bell, Lost in Transition, Like Father, Like Gun, Am I Only Dreaming?, Blood on the Sand,

On Nowhere I have gotten to Wave 27 but am willing to start at one.

Allfathers garden Ive made it to 15 but same thing.

FR to TA Chaos, My NAT is kinda low but we can try

Edited by TA Chaos

Hi people, since I'll be very busy this afternoon, I wanna do a KOTH boosting group for tonight around 10pm (Eastern time) and maybe tommorow if it's not done. I'm lvl 72 and really need to get my wings before the x21 exp ends so I'll be playing for hours. Just add your name on the list and add me on Xbox Live if you're gonna be there. Thank you.

1. DarkSweeney88

2. Thanatos8285

3. pyre of dreams

4. Kuragari1

5. Greg8807

as much as i have a bunch of gametype related achievements to get

since its xp time

very muchly up for boosting, Johnny Turk, go go go!

just done the math on the above groups time zone, bad times since im -4hours, but ill still be about at that time ;P but im on now too!

Edited by johnnyturk

Looking for a boosting party to boost KOTH. I have multiple people to help out with it and controllers to use in case we need guests so just send me a message if anyone is interested in getting this out of the way. I'm already level 100 so I'm just trying to help some guys out. Msg Burburnator88 if interested. Thanks

Originally Posted by DaRKSWeeNeY http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

1. DarkSweeney88

2. Thanatos8285

3. pyre of dreams

4. Kuragari1

5. Greg8807

6. Bounty Hunter20

Originally Posted by DaRKSWeeNeY http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

1. DarkSweeney88

2. Thanatos8285

3. pyre of dreams

4. Kuragari1

5. Greg8807

6. Bounty Hunter20

7. GreenDisease

I am LFG to do Horde achievements, i need waves 11-50 on any of the snowblind maps, waves 10-40 on memorial, waves 1-20 on waystation, 1-30 n allfathers garden, and 1-50 on nowhere.

GT is Mistah Furley

1. DarkSweeney88

2. Thanatos8285

3. pyre of dreams

4. Kuragari1

5. Greg8807

6. Bounty Hunter20

7. GreenDisease

Count me in iGuffmaw