Cheat Codes!! (with achievements)

FR3SH JIV3

**Connect a USB keyboard to your Xbox 360**

God Mode - Hold Left SHIFT + Right SHIFT + P, then press G

Complete Current Level - Hold Left SHIFT + L, then press END

You are still able to earn achievements with these enabled. Have fun!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can i ask were you enter these? Main menu? In game?

EDIT: can you also give me proof of these working. I will pick up the game and use them for some play-through achievements as long as they work correctly

Edited by DPayne
didnt ask everything

Confirmed the complete current level works every time.

I got God Mode to turn on once.  there's no obvious indicator that it's enabled, I only found out because I got caught by a guard and your health wraps from 0 to full when you get shot.

FR3SH JIV3:  do you know if there's a guaranteed way to enable god mode?  what about other the PC style cheats (like Ammo)?

update: The God mode is definitely working consistently for me now.  It toggles, so if you hole LShift+RShift+P while hitting G once, it will stay on.  Hit it a second time, and it will toggle off.  You also need to remember to redo the combo after each level.

God mode is definitely useful if you want to get the 300 kills achievements easily.

FYI...  I've tried a series of similar key combos, but no other effects were immediately observed.  Anyone else know if there are other codes?

• 2 weeks later...
I understand how this works and that it's all fun and games, but has anyone considered the fact that you might get reset for this? Like can someone confirm that you can't?

I can't see why it would. In order to have your gamerscore reset you have to violate the Code of Conduct. Really, the only way to do that with achievements is to hack your profile to give you achievements you didn't already have. The CoC specific says not to use cheats unless they're available in the game. You're not adjusting game content in any way to use these, they're there for you already.

I'll try these out as soon as I get a chance. I just need to find a USB keyboard.

Wow. This cheat code totally just ruined all interest I had in this game.

Why? You don't have to use it.

I can understand not wanting to use them - the "End Level" cheat is definitely a bridge too far for me, but other people using them doesn't change the way I play the game.

Found a solution! http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3932760

I'm assuming this will work (I haven't tried it yet), but it sure beats spending $60+ on a new keyboard.

Can anyone confirm this working with a laptop?

And once you put on the God Mode cheat, is it on forever? Or do you have to enter it each time you play the game.

Edited by Xenolith666

**Connect a USB keyboard to your Xbox 360**

God Mode - Hold Left SHIFT + Right SHIFT + P, then press G

Complete Current Level - Hold Left SHIFT + L, then press END

You are still able to earn achievements with these enabled. Have fun!

Working

Thank you

I am thinking about getting this game because it looks interesting (stealth games are always a nice change of pace). It reminds me slightly of The Saboteur which I enjoyed (but not the 837459873945 freeplay events; I know they not similar at all.). If I don't want to work on a second playthrough on hard and under 5 hours, could that end level cheat be used to acquire both?

Edited by xhunterrrr