Achievement Guide (Complete)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/587/UPjI2yQ=.jpg-Saiyan Saga Drama 20 G

Unlock all of the Drama Pieces Pieces from the Saiyan Saga.

Meet the requirement for each piece. You can find the full list here. You'll also need to unlock these, which are not listed in the Saiyan Saga portion of the thread.

Do does it unlock when you get the unockable DP or when you do the each DP/story only DP in the sagas?

Nevermind I got the Saiyan Saga one already.

Edited by Kioku

• 2 weeks later...

hey man . i just bought this game and am loving it and im sure your guide is going to come in handy. question for the first survival achievement can you get it if you quit before you finish, if so i got screwed over

:uzi:+:rolleyes:=:Angel

ALEX13 IS TAKEN (what's his gamer score... it's over 6000!!!!)

For the Destructive Win one, I don't know what happened, but I got it in story mode without anything happening, I used a Super Attack, you know, the ultimate move, or whatever it's called and I don't know what changed, cause nothing got destroyed as far as I know, and I ended up getting it.

I think that all that was changed was the sky? But please, don't ask about it, cause I don't know how it happened or anything like that.

great guide need helpp with the

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/587/s11.jpg-All Drama Pieces 40 G

Unlock all of the Drama Pieces for all characters.

achievement

really i need to get piccolos rage. having a though time doing it.

req:

Piccolo's Rage

14. Piccolo Vs. Piccolo!

Symbol: Fist

Character Piccolo

Requirements:

Opponent preforms 1 Pursuit Attack

Time runs out

Opponent has more health than the player

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Haha, wow...just noticed this was stickied. Thanks everyone for using my guide. It's a shame it's still not used on the main site, but I can't complain, as this guide does the work it was intended to do.

I also apologize if you had questions un-answered in here. I'm certain since it is now 2009, most of you have already traded-in the game, so I won't attempt to answer any, but if you do need help, send me a PM and I'll try and help you out.

Haha, wow...just noticed this was stickied. Thanks everyone for using my guide. It's a shame it's still not used on the main site, but I can't complain, as this guide does the work it was intended to do.

I also apologize if you had questions un-answered in here. I'm certain since it is now 2009, most of you have already traded-in the game, so I won't attempt to answer any, but if you do need help, send me a PM and I'll try and help you out.

It is not that important of a question, but . . . for the Survival achievements, how long do you think they would take and how hard does it actually get around 75. Is it similar to Z difficulty or very hard?

Good guide. It helped me out. Unfortunately though I couldnt get Unleashed Ki and Destructive win achievements when I went for them. But after a while when I stopped I fortunately got them by just playing in Z chronicles.

It is not that important of a question, but . . . for the Survival achievements, how long do you think they would take and how hard does it actually get around 75. Is it similar to Z difficulty or very hard?

Good guide. It helped me out. Unfortunately though I couldnt get Unleashed Ki and Destructive win achievements when I went for them. But after a while when I stopped I fortunately got them by just playing in Z chronicles.

The survival achievements will take you a while. I actually haven't gotten them myself (reach 85 I believe), and I would say it takes about 40 minutes to get to 50 (might be 70, it's been a while.). After 80 I find it gets extremely tough, and I have actually beat all of Z mode except the Broly and Bardock what-if lines. Obviously it's going to be a tough achievement to get, because when you spend that amount of time progressing and you find that the CPU plays what seems like cheaply and you lose at a high number, you don't really want to do it again (which is why I still haven't gotten it).

Edited by DaRealChrono v2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...