Game thoughts?

Kevin Craze

I'm an Ironman fan, and I just saw the second movie - loved it - but I want to know your thoughts about this game. I know the first one bombed from the demo, and rather then wasting time downloading it, I just want to know your thoughts about it. Thanks.

I hate it... I got it one day after Red Dead Redemption, and have to review it(so I didn't buy it, thank god). The only good thing is that it's over in about 3 to 4 hours... no kidding, the game really is that short, which is good in this case cause it's terrible. Graphics are bad... even if it was a wii game they still would've been terrible. Gameplay is extremely mediocre. Flying doesn't work properly and shooting/fighting is extremely repetitive. I liked the movie, but this game is one of the worst I've played, so please don't spend any money on it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
this game is easier on hard than easy, what a joke! loads fun, but to easy, cant see how people have trouble with it

I totally disagree. I felt the formitable difficulty was a chore, even with weapon upgrades. Had the game been sparse on checkpoints, I might not have completed it. 900 points are fairly easy to obtain, the final 100gs is a grind.

The graphics are average for a 2010 game, camera angles could have been better, audio is decent, gameplay mechanics are also average, replayability is poor. Overall...rent, buy only if you are a true fan.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought it for $10 and feel it was worth it. It's certainly not polished, but it's a decent, but short play through.

The game itself isn't difficult, but the camera and controls make it hard sometimes.

Here's hoping the inevitable Avengers game doesn't have Sega's name on it. *shudder*

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

i also love iron man cant get enough of it but iron man 2 the game could have been a little better i was expecting a little bit more like iron man or war machine to have some weapons from the movie as far as the graphics i personally liked the iron man 1 game graphics better than part 2 it just had more of a cartoon type of vibe overall i rate this game 7/10 now we wait for the avengers game on kinect

• 4 years later...

I really wanted to like this, but no. I'may a big fan of the movies & comics, and the first game was only so-so. The story is better on this one, but the controls are awful & the fights painfully repetitive. I got it used on Amazon for $5, and I got what I paid for.

If it wasn't for the voice acting and better story, I might not have finished it. I would rather have watched this as a video than played it as a game.