Perfect Score Achievements

GrandPrix x360a

This is a mini-guide for the perfect action achievements. The Flat Out achievement had been giving me problems for a while, but what you have to do is hold your car at a top speed of 200+ for prolly ten seconds. Take a fast car to Le Mans Old Mulsanne Circuit with all assists off otherwise it will autobrake on you and screw you over. The Awesome Drift you need probably about 5000+ for a single drift. I used the '08 Impreza WRX STi with all assists off at Fujimi Kaido. I ended up getting a 8000 point drift roughly. The Slipstreaming achievement is another difficult one to get, you are required to draft off an opponent vehicle for roughly 7+ seconds. I received it at Silverstone National Circuit out of sheer luck. Make sure you have at least one other car in front of you by the large straight. The Perfect Turn achievement is easy, just follow the race line perfectly without going off the track. The Perfect Pass achievement is also difficult as you are required to pass an opponent vehicle coming really close to their side WITHOUT TOUCHING THEIR VEHICLE AT ALL!!! Just thought this would help some people out.

For Flat out and slip streamer I just did a quick race on Test Oval with Ford GT40mk2

You start behind the Ferrari 330 (the one you need to beat anyway for old battle achievement)

330 gets a jump on you but with all assists off and AI difficulty to easy you starts catching up..

Follow his line and as you get closer you will notice draft scores coming up, I had 4 perfect drafts before even passing him.

As I was doing this race I got Flatout also a few times Just by holding down that throttle.

Just be a little careful at that speed the Ford wants to slide up the track into the wall on one of the turns!!.. Really easy

3 achievements 1 race!

I did the Drift Achievement on the East Circuit of the Top Gear Test Track as the Back straight is Very Wide and so ideal for drifting down

I did it in a Lancer Evo all assists off and manual gears and did it in second gear drifting from side to side down the backstraight (takes about 5000 points) Also remember to turn the Drift Hud on in the Hud options as this makes it easy to see how well you are doing