When will we see New Songs?

Perfection I

Just wondering if there will be any new songs really. Getting a bit bored of the ones on the disc now. Would love to see LMFAO on there!

Been wondering the same thing. Was hoping for some continual DLC like Rock Band has been seeing, especially since they should have the option to have the annoying freestyle sections removed.

It'd be awesome if they did it weekly like Rock Band, but that's not realistic since a lot more work has to go into these songs.

Yeah thats true! I can't imagine how much work goes into one song! Rihanna is coming in December which is good! I just wish they'd give me LMFAO haha would be awesome to jump around to Party Rock Anthem!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to see some LMFAO. I'd also love to see some Britney Spears, like "Till The World Ends" or "I Wanna Go". There's one Britney song on-disc, but it's not the actual version, which sucks. I wasn't expecting there to be any cover versions, especially since most music games have the original versions lately. So because it's a cover, I'm not expecting any of her songs. But there's a bunch of songs I'd love to have in my collection, but I just hope we see a few new ones.

Yeah thats true! I can't imagine how much work goes into one song! Rihanna is coming in December which is good! I just wish they'd give me LMFAO haha would be awesome to jump around to Party Rock Anthem!

I really wish I had ever heard of LMFAO so I'd know what everyone on this thread is talking about!

Source on Rihanna coming in Decemeber?

You've never heard LMFAO?? you're so lucky, I wish i could say the same.

DC official page is the source of the info about the Rihanna DLC

Well I don't listen to the radio or watch any music television so they may be one of those groups where I'd recognize a song by them, but I'd have no idea who the group was or what the song was called.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I know this thread is old, but I thought I'd update on May's DLC. c:

(Did anyone enjoy Party Rock Anthem, by the way? :p)

Spice Girls, Diddy, A Tribe Called Quest, & Flo Rida make the cut this month.

I'm only excited about Low by Flo Rida, though.

Now I have an excuse to dance to that song, lol!

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...