Unlimited Time In Armory an Unlimited Number of Times

THIS IS CONFIRMED!

If you do the glitch to get into the armory, avoid going into the room where the lift drops you off. This will not trigger the completion of the objective "Steal Loot." You will be able to loot most of the boxes and then exit to the main menu saving the game. When you go back, you will be able to do the glitch again.

If the "Steal Loot" objective gets checked off, quickly go to the dashboard and you can try again.

Edited by Pariah1105

Wow, I was just about to try this with someone.

I did this by myself in split screen and i got all the loot on the upper 2 floors and most of the stuff on the other floors.

It only checks the objective being done when you enter that room where the lift comes down as you said.

Even if you just loot the upper floors, you get a really good amount of big rare white chests.

Also I was wondering, if the "Steal Loot" thing was to pop up, would turning off the xbox make it seem like it never happened?

You guys are going to ruin this part for everyone. Just like farming in New Haven, they will just switch it all over if people start doing it. It ruins the good weapons and stuff. At least don't make this such a huge thing so people don't make videos and what not. it is upsetting, yeah i found out about the New Haven legit, and used it when i'd play but not keep going out and in. I'd give it like another week then it'll be patched.

I made the fatal error of glitching this on my last time through and now I saved it on accident and can't get completionist. If anyone is going through on playthrough 1 and would invite me, I would greatly appreciate it. I don't think I can kill crawmerax again or I would do it on playthrough 2. GT: Doctor Haircut Thanks!

THIS IS CONFIRMED!

If you do the glitch to get into the armory, avoid going into the room where the lift drops you off. This will not trigger the completion of the objective "Steal Loot." You will be able to loot most of the boxes and then exit to the main menu saving the game. When you go back, you will be able to do the glitch again.

If the "Steal Loot" objective gets checked off, quickly go to the dashboard and you can try again.

Really wow thanks. I posted this two days ago with a video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi6ym5rLoiI]YouTube- Borderlands Glitch Unlimited Time In Armory_0001.wmv[/ame]

Really wow thanks. I posted this two days ago with a video.

Weird, I looked through the last 3 days of threads and saw nothing. Also, you might want to fix your video because you say "If you complete the mission, you can't come back," but Marcus gives you 2 missions where you can go back.

One last thing. Take a chill pill.

i dont even have a "steal loot" quest, my quests say what the video says..

Yeah, it depends when you do it. I was shown this glitch during "Super-Marcus Sweep" and am now doing it on "It's Like Christmas!" both of which have the "steal loot" thing. Doing it during these side quests allows you to finish the main story and be able to fight Crawmerax, but maybe you did and this is a second character...

Would this glitch be the one involving falling through a section of floor?

Because I just came from a game online where this guy took us into the Armory.

We walked in up to the area with all the lockers behind the red shield.

There was a small strip in the floor that you can fall through and access the entire Armory without a time limit.

We got everything. We used that lift to grab everything.

We even found a few level 28 eridian weapons.

I ended up nabbing three good class mods too.

660 Shock Trooper

660 Commando

660 something else

All for my soldier :D

I've already finished the 3 quests, can I still kill Knoxx and go into the armory? In the gap between the 2nd and 3rd quest, I had to wait for a friend to come online, so I didn't accept the 3rd one. I tried to solo, but the big door to the armory wouldn't open. Later we accepted and beat the 3rd quest, but haven't been back since.

Quick question. I did the main "blow up the depot" thing online, so I'm doing Marcus' first re-loot the armory. For me, the armory looks brand new.

I happened to enter that big lift room, after I glitched into the armory.

"Steal Loot" has been checked off, but Countdown Started has not.

If I was to Start > Exit > Reload, would I be able to re-access the armory?

Quick question. I did the main "blow up the depot" thing online, so I'm doing Marcus' first re-loot the armory. For me, the armory looks brand new.

I happened to enter that big lift room, after I glitched into the armory.

"Steal Loot" has been checked off, but Countdown Started has not.

If I was to Start > Exit > Reload, would I be able to re-access the armory?

No, the big door would not open then. If the objective gets checked off, you need to exit to the dashboard so it doesn't save or your quest will be glitched.

Weird, I looked through the last 3 days of threads and saw nothing. Also, you might want to fix your video because you say "If you complete the mission, you can't come back," but Marcus gives you 2 missions where you can go back.

One last thing. Take a chill pill.

Wow you really are a retard this is the Armory assualt mission not the marcus version which only allows you to go back if the LOOT box is not checked.

Yeah, it depends when you do it. I was shown this glitch during "Super-Marcus Sweep" and am now doing it on "It's Like Christmas!" both of which have the "steal loot" thing. Doing it during these side quests allows you to finish the main story and be able to fight Crawmerax, but maybe you did and this is a second character...
No your wrong again it is because he is not doing the marcus mission he is doing the general knoxx assault the armory mission which can be done over and over again.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi6ym5rLoiI]YouTube- Borderlands Glitch Unlimited Time In Armory_0001.wmv[/ame]