Inheritor, How long will it take you ?

Artful Dodger

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it does suck, but the higher you rank up the more credits you will earn per game.

I am a mythic and if I play a GOOD Capture the Flag game, my game complete alone is about 4200 =)

I thought the cr awarded seemed to increased, getting about 2k+ per game but then now I am a General grade 2 I get 1K+ and hardly get 2k+. How does it work? Must I get the highest rating or something? I mostly play team slayers.

I thought the cr awarded seemed to increased, getting about 2k+ per game but then now I am a General grade 2 I get 1K+ and hardly get 2k+. How does it work? Must I get the highest rating or something? I mostly play team slayers.

I play a lot of Noble Map Pack or Community BTB and I get quite a bit of cR in both of those.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if this app takes into consideration the fact that once you hit the higher ranks you start earning credits twice as fast...

I could probably hit inheritor before the end of the year if I really wanted to, but I'm not going to do that lol. Reach is starting to lose its magic and I'm only a Mythic...

• 1 month later...