Am I bugged or is there something i have done wrong?

Hello all,

Starting with Kashyyk, Act 2 and from that point on I no longer record Force points or holocrons. My mission objective screen stays at 0 for both. Also, my bonus objective only says "*plane text."

I finished the mission thinking ill just play it again. but the next mission is doing the same. And replaying the mission does not make it right either...

Please respond if you can help with this problem.

Thanks,

Nightmedic.

Hello all,

Starting with Kashyyk, Act 2 and from that point on I no longer record Force points or holocrons. My mission objective screen stays at 0 for both. Also, my bonus objective only says "*plane text."

I finished the mission thinking ill just play it again. but the next mission is doing the same. And replaying the mission does not make it right either...

Please respond if you can help with this problem.

Thanks,

Nightmedic.

This glitch has been discussed MANY times. You must have changed your costume. Please use the "search forum" button to find other people's view on this topic.

Well after reading other websites, it appears there is not a damn thing you can do once you glitch.

Oh well, what fun! I get to start all over again! Yay!

At least its not a super long game... However, the fact that the glitch was known before release does aggravate me a good bit.