Orbs won't spin. . .

Jordbrett

Was one of them picked up and put back in place by any chance? The group I was with yesterday had that problem the first time we were trying it. The next game, 20 shots on each and they were spinning.

exactly what I was thinking. I think once they have been picked up there is a bug that stops them from being "wet"

I think that's what it was actually. When they spawn you pick them up and place them in the lions, right? I'm pretty sure someone picked them up after they didn't spin after 2 clips.

No. You shoot them with the sniper rifle and they spawn under the lion's paws. If you pick them up, you void the richtofen path of the easter egg. So even if you replace them (if that's even possible) you could shoot them forever, and they will never start to spin.

No. You shoot them with the sniper rifle and they spawn under the lion's paws. If you pick them up, you void the richtofen path of the easter egg. So even if you replace them (if that's even possible) you could shoot them forever, and they will never start to spin.

exactly this, one of the guys i was trying the ee with picked up one of the balls and when i tried to shoot the balls using 4 max ammos, neither spun