Triathlon #3

DoraExploresMe

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that wasn't necessary R*!

My first time I failed at 21 minutes. Imagine that fun! I hit a pedestrian and fell of my bike. Then he wanted to beat me up so he wouldn't let me get back on and leave. I tried to fight him but the game wouldn't let me. He killed me, I failed, and 21 minutes wasted. Good times!

This event caught me by surprise. I was 1st after the swimming, but fell 3 times while biking and thought I was screwed. Luckily the game adjusted its AI performance to mine and I managed to place 1st. I had to switch between my thumb and fingers with all that pounding. Perhaps, a better control scheme should have been implemented. As it is now, that marathon is ridiculously stupid all due to the sprint implementation chosen by Rockstar.

Yeah, that wasn't necessary R*!

My first time I failed at 21 minutes. Imagine that fun! I hit a pedestrian and fell of my bike. Then he wanted to beat me up so he wouldn't let me get back on and leave. I tried to fight him but the game wouldn't let me. He killed me, I failed, and 21 minutes wasted. Good times!

Same thing happend to me man! Altho I just crashed in the supporters and killing one so instant fail. Well, I was playing with Trevor so that might be the reason....Franklin got it 1st try :)

Hated the third triathlon, especially the part with the bike riders passing me even though I had unlimited stamina and I was mashing the A button like crazy.

Completed it with Michael, would have to buy one of those controllers with a turbo button before even thinking of trying it for a second time with a different character.

Edited by SpinelesS

I was 1st at the very end and somehow someone passed me, was sure I got first but the final screen said 2/8...hell I'm lucky I got that I guess after falling twice on the bike (good thing I ran into the top 5 when I was getting to the end..put me back at 1 for the running). This is one gold I can do without.

almost posted a thread on this the other day when I did it, it was so brutal, once I realized the swim was across the lake I knew R* was about to take the triathlon to a whole knew level and actually make it a real physical contest.

I was going to try and do it without pausing but around 23 mins of tapping as fast as I could go, I literally had to take a break. But its cool that they did that, had no idea how fast those triathlons got out of hand. first one was like 8 mins, second 12 mins, third almost 30?! lol was still fun though.

Thank God I got first, would never want to do that again.

edit: and oh I shit my pants when I fell off my bike at the very end of the bike portion, thought I would lose it all just because of that 24 mins in!