Ending (Spoilers)

Creazil

I don't quite understand how to do spoiler tags so I put it in the thread name.

I watched my brother play the ending and he chose to Stay with Jenny, and basically, the ending, is just dancing with Jenny. So what happened with the Darkness? Was it all just Jackie going crazy? I don't get it.

I chose the jump ending and now ive watched the credits until its just a black screen thats been going on for a loooong time. Do i have to wait even longer or is my game glitched out or what?

you might be glitched out, i went to go get a drink and went on a bathroom break and came back and my screen was at where he is holding jenny and you can press "x" to let go. And after you do that there's a cutscene.

you might be glitched out, i went to go get a drink and went on a bathroom break and came back and my screen was at where he is holding jenny and you can press "x" to let go. And after you do that there's a cutscene.

Yep, glitched out. Luckily when i hit restart level it was right where you saved Jenny. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I finished the game using the "Reject Asylum" option, but I wonder if you still get credit for "beating it" if you stay with Jenny? Does the game still end, or is there a way to restart that and go back?

You have to choose the "Reject Asylum" option. Else the Don achievement won't unlock. Just choose the other option, and didn't get the achievement. Redoing to the level now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I really enjoyed this game as well and was wondering what the ending would of been if I stayed in the asylum. But after reading the OP I now know I dont have to replay it to find out. I think the 3rd darkness could be really awesome, I just hope it is a little longer.

• 2 months later...

I like the achievements in this game, I mean they were kind of easy but I think a lot of games should have easier achievements, sometimes they just get ridiculous, as for the ending I thought it was awesome, especially if you got all the history from the relics