Achievement Trading Thread

Khaos

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for someone to play co-op with.I'm off of work today,so I should be online for a while.It's getting a bit tough taking down freak lairs with those giant ones and some of the enemy-controlled areas are getting annoyingly long to beat alone.I had one place reclaimed by the enemy while I was halfway through clearing out the next area.

GT:X Venom83 X

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, looking for 2 more players to get:

Squad City Glider

(4 Agents must wingsuit-glide through the airspace of all city islands within 30 seconds of leader.)

Party Bus

(Four Agents (one driver and three gunners) must jump through a Vehicle Stunt Ring on a Battle Bus.)

I also need all the 2-player achievements:

Online Orbs

Keepy Up

Victory Roll

25 Ways to Die

Willing to help anyone get whatever else they need too. Send me a FR: Sir Lumbo

Thanks

Collect every Online Orb in Pacific City

4 Agents must wingsuit-glide through the airspace of all city islands within 30 seconds of leader.

Find 25 unique ways to destroy your cloned body.

Four Agents (one driver and three gunners) must jump through a Vehicle Stunt Ring on a Battle Bus.

Successfully complete 5 Tactical Locations with all Agents in the same Squad Chopper.

Kill 20 enemies in one minute using the Squad Chopper.

Win a Vehicle Tag Quick Match without ever having the Orb stolen from you.

Win a public match of Capture the Orb in every arena.

Win a Vehicle Tag Quick Match without ever destroying your vehicle.

Play Deluge with Project Sunburst enhancements or with someone who has this achievement.

I have all the dlc and really just need these. Thanks to anyone who wants to help.

I have most of the achievements already and actually love playing this game so I'm here to offer my services for this game, only one I need help on is 25 ways to die, have 24/25 and instead of guessing ill just do em over again, deluge I'm finally going thru but prob won't need help but I'll go thru em again to help out. Just send msg/fr

Hi,

We're planning a group session of this game tonight at 9pm GMT for anyone who is interested/free. Initially it will be the original game four player cheevs but will then move on to DLC online cheevs as people need them.

Please either message me GT TeeHee004 (just the messenger) or my brother CaveMaN IX (who will be taking part). He has the sunburst viral for anyone who still needs it.

Thanks.

TH004