veteran glitch?

I just finished the campaign on veteran completing the last veteran mission I had to do which was loose ends so I completed it and have all the veteran mission achievments but dont have the achievment for completing the campaign on veteran and on the mission select the only mission I havent done on veteran is no russian the airport level which ive heard you dont have to complete to get the achievment for completing the game on veteran so I was wondering do I have to do the mission or has it glitched up ?

I would try 'No Russian' on veteran to see if that would unlock you it for you. Lets see if IW lied to us about it not affecting achievements. It's rather easy and if you if you get scared you can always just close your eyes.

Edited by golobayj

I imagine that if you selected not to do the 'missions that might offend you', when prompted at the start, you would get the achievement without doing it. However, if you did choose to slay the innocent then I imagine you have to complete it. It's fun and one of the easiest missions anyway, not to mention one of the defining elements of MW2

I would try 'No Russian' on veteran to see if that would unlock you it for you. Lets see if IW lied to us about it not affecting achievements. It's rather easy and if you if you get scared you can always just close your eyes.
If you pick not to do the parts before the game starts its not a selectable mission and wont need to be finished. but if he did then skipped the mission he will still need to finish it. same exact problem i had. but if it still doesnt unlock i dont know then.

I imagine that if you selected not to do the 'missions that might offend you', when prompted at the start, you would get the achievement without doing it. However, if you did choose to slay the innocent then I imagine you have to complete it. It's fun and one of the easiest missions anyway, not to mention one of the defining elements of MW2

I can confirm that this blocks the achievement, it happened to me. Then I went back and did the mission, then, Bing! - 90G!