Weapon Buff Stacking

Rashaka1

So I hadn't really been paying attention and just happened to notice... It appears that buffs you put on your secondary weapon are considered on all the time.

So if you are using an axe and a polearm. If the axe is the weapon you are using currently then any "seals" you place on the polearm will also be in effect. So base xp for killing an officer is 10. If you have the talent, "skill points up" on your character's talent tree, then you have 12 exp per officer. If you put "skill points up" on 1 of your weapons then you will get 14 xp and if you put it on both weapons you will get 16 exp.

Hopefully this stacking system works with everything so you can stack two Congeniality and get twice as much favor with the officers you fight with. Or if you put Seal Master on two weapons you will gain seals twice as fast.

I'm now curious to see if the damage from two weapons help each other or not.

Many people may have figured this out, but I haven't seen it on the site anywhere thus far and thought there may be a few out there that didn't know.

Hope it helps.

Edited by Rashaka1

I dont want to be a dick but it took you how long to figure this out? I got the game 2 days ago and i figured it out well two days ago. I can answer some of your ?'s it does work with Seal Iv tested it prove it and can confirm it. Your seals will go up quicker. It also works with as you said skill points up i always get 16 skill points if the character i am using needs skill points if you do the math its a great Strategy.:woop: I can also confirm is that Congeniality works as well. Also Attack Defense and Health +++ also work this way. I can't confirm things like officer assassin and range but if it worked with the previous above i am 98% sure it will work with EVERYTHING you Equip. the way you program and code things it would be more work to Exclude seals from this effect than it is worth. So long story short you can buff your WEAPONS I definatly do it it can give you a major advantage when working on a seal put seal on both weapons it will go faster then when it pops take it off and put on something battle effective EX. Attack+++ and when you equip it your attack stat number will go up so you can actually measure the amount. O and if you equip to ealk speed increase on each weapon you run faster than most horses and when you get a speed up you run so fast its hard to control lol learned that the hard way hope this helps :woop:

Yeah, you pretty much hit the nail on the head. That was a pretty dick move. There really was no need for the first several sentences of your post. I posted this to help others along not to have someone come in and attempt to tell me how stupid I am, because I can't devote my life to trying to pick apart a game.

I suppose I could have started my post with, "here guys, if you were too stupid to have noticed this by now here's some info for you as well."

The whole point of the site is to attempt to help others along their way in a game. No one has posted this type of information thus far and it's unlike any other DW game, save maybe Strike Force. I wouldn't know. I didn't play that one.

In the future when you want to attempt to belittle someone's level of intelligence it might help if you use proper grammar, punctuation, and paragraphs.

If you have something else constructive to add then please do, otherwise don't waste our time.

Edited by Rashaka1

I actually came on here to see if congeniality could be doubled to speed up the bonds by putting the seal on both weapons. I wasn't positive considering the game doesn't exactly make it crystal clear to you. The game only says the effect is cumulative with other skills and seals. It doesn't specify that using the same EXACT seal on both weapons will stack together or, in other words, double the effects. Now we all know they do. Negative comments are unnecessary on a site where we all try to help each other out. I'm glad someone posted this thread so I didn't have to rake through the forums for 15 minutes trying to find the info I needed. Thanks Rashaka.

Edited by Musashi313

I am Srry Rashaka1 I kinda vented on you :( I could have said the info in alot better way and not been negitive about it was kinda a rough day and i kinda vented :( Srry in the mean time and i hope people who didnt know can look on here and get the answer they and looking for. I agree with Musashi313 the game doesnt make it crystal clear it doesnt even tell you much about the seals except for the fact they are there.

Awesome. Everything worked out. Thanks Bcleal for apologizing. It serves to make this site a better place for us all. But don't get out of line again, for yours is the first head I shall take! lol jk

Amazing use of a game reference lol that me me laugh. I can admit when i made a mistake :)

I think it was a pretty good OP. I knew about the stacking, but you'd be surprised how many people would overlook something like that when they play games. Heck, I played couch co-op on DW 6 with a friend who never played a DW game before and they didn't realize you could combo attacks with Y for about 5 levels...even though I told him that on his first map...

Musashi...as bcleal said...awesome reference.

I am Srry Rashaka1 I kinda vented on you :( I could have said the info in alot better way and not been negitive about it was kinda a rough day and i kinda vented :( Srry in the mean time and i hope people who didnt know can look on here and get the answer they and looking for. I agree with Musashi313 the game doesnt make it crystal clear it doesnt even tell you much about the seals except for the fact they are there.
u could always edit your post and remove what was said just a thought