Storing Items!

H0p3sfalL

Only place you can store is once you buy a house.

From what I've seen on the forums, the storage chest is shared between all of your houses as well.

This.

Only 1 storage chest between all houses. The first house you can get is in Canneroc (in Webwood), you get it during the first quest you get when you arrive there.

I read somewhere that you needed to save the guy....but I haven't bothered confirming or disproving that. Better safe than sorry....I don't care enough to test it :p

I killed the guy and when I got back to town the quest giver gave me the key to the house. So no matter what you will get a house.

It says you may buy a Backpack in Gorhart but where?

That's the starting village and I've looked for one there and never seen one.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Az

'The Corner Shop'(i think its called),there is also a Blacksmith in there,make sure to talk to the women who is either behind the counter or sweeping up

I've spoken to her loads of times.

I've never found "Backpack" in the inventory.

Az

that is where i got mine from,cost some 6,000+gold,and she is listed on that list in the link

I just started my autosave after the tutorial and went to The Corner Shop to look,make sure it IS Rikka you are talking to and then press Y to shop and then scroll right to the bottom of her inventory to 'Misc',there will be Backpack and Lockpicks..the Backpack costs 7,200 from the start,but as said i got it for cheaper because i had my shopping skill upgraded

Thanks for that. I'll go back and give it another go.

Right now I'm at the end of the "House Of Ballads" quest... or at least I think I am... everytime you think you're at the end it keeps unfolding into something new!

Once that's done and dusted I'll have to poke my head back there and check it out.

Az