Clubs - GK?

QPR Jones

Playing clubs last night with some mates, three out of four matches the other team had a human GK. This is nothing out of the new ofcourse, but every game the keeper was running all over the pitch! and each time two defenders were back on the line. Easy goals ;)

I just dont understand why people would do this, has anyone else come across this strange tactic?

playing human keepers annoys me in clubs, they get too many fifa assists, which in turn makes ity meaningless to play in goal if the computer still does all the work.

Totally agree, the keeper literally holds on to every ball, from every cross an shot. Its shocking!!!

Remove assists on keepers, we will soon see how gud they are

but every game the keeper was running all over the pitch! and each time two defenders were back on the line. Easy goals ;)

This happened to us last night. After we went 2-0 up, their keeper started plaing ST, leaving their goal wide open. Needless to say, they quit as soon as we went 7-0 up.

I sent them a message afterwards asking what they were playing at, and they said they were just messing about and wanted to have fun.

I genuinely worry about people when they're too afraid to lose at a video game.