New Money Glitch post 1.6

Sqeagy

I don't really know how I feel about these... On the one hand I enjoy the feeling of working hard towards something. On the other hand, sometimes these games require far too much grinding and eventually stop being fun. I guess my final decision is just let people do what they want to, as long as they enjoy it.

that method is crap all i did was mod all my parts on my dubsta, i know im a rank 100 so i modded everything as it sells for 110K so i parked outside of beekers garage and wait for the gold icon to show on the bottom right of the screen.

It means that your autosaved from there YOU DONT have to exit online cause the updates patched in a DIFFERENT way; you cannot sell super vehicles anymore or certain sports cars.

The easiest method to do this is fully mod your car as high as possible on your rank based on and just exit the garage and wait for at least 15 seconds, then enter back in that garage you previously entered and sell it and quickly switch your character and you have like 2 seconds to get this glitch to work the fast way or your car is no longer gonna be there.

Keep in mind if people are suspicious your doing it they will veto to boot you out of a random session you previously entered before.

that method is crap all i did was mod all my parts on my dubsta, i know im a rank 100 so i modded everything as it sells for 110K so i parked outside of beekers garage and wait for the gold icon to show on the bottom right of the screen.

It means that your autosaved from there YOU DONT have to exit online cause the updates patched in a DIFFERENT way; you cannot sell super vehicles anymore or certain sports cars.

The easiest method to do this is fully mod your car as high as possible on your rank based on and just exit the garage and wait for at least 15 seconds, then enter back in that garage you previously entered and sell it and quickly switch your character and you have like 2 seconds to get this glitch to work the fast way or your car is no longer gonna be there.

Keep in mind if people are suspicious your doing it they will veto to boot you out of a random session you previously entered before.

Someone doesn't know what veto means.

says to someone who doesnt know people who support RS they know they can boot you if they are noticing your doing it again on the same session -_-

Penalties or rewards in the game have nothing to do with supporting Rockstar. They're not looking for people who badmouth them and boot. A lot of what you say seems to not make sense b/c of how you are typing it. Nobody's trying to insult you but you need better sentence structuring. It's hard to figure out exactly what you're saying in many ways.

i did have a note people are giving me bad sport to kick me for no reason dude and it was probably the money glitch so there is my point proven to you

http://501partners.com/wp-content/uploads/dog-dude-wait-what.jpg

If you were glitching then it wasn't for no reason. Glitch is a cheat whether you like it or not. If people want to report you, that's their right/business to do so.

I won't be doing this glitch but for me this glitch seems more like a job then actually playing the game. Takes to long just to earn some cash through this glitch. I want to be able to enjoy the game, not take ten steps to make a little money.

That's what I was thinking. For the people complaining there are no fast ways to make money anymore, this will seem like a chore to them as well lol

it doesnt matter :p i ranked 100 anyway i just gotta do this boring kifflom while the other 3 scumbags trolled me for no reason

I guess I am not that much of a achievement hunter, I reached 135 and still playing the game, where as I have seen a lot of people just saying they are playing to 100 then quitting? Has the video game community became so worried about getting fake achievements that they will play any game for any amount of time and only worry about getting certain achievements? I usually don't even grind towards achievements, but rather just play the game until I receive them. I like to be the casual gamer instead of so serious about my gaming.

I guess I am not that much of a achievement hunter, I reached 135 and still playing the game, where as I have seen a lot of people just saying they are playing to 100 then quitting? Has the video game community became so worried about getting fake achievements that they will play any game for any amount of time and only worry about getting certain achievements? I usually don't even grind towards achievements, but rather just play the game until I receive them. I like to be the casual gamer instead of so serious about my gaming.

I pretty much quit after 100, because I got my enjoyment out of the game during that time.

Bro, you need to remember what site your on, tho I am a little surprised with all the "Glitching" threads as I really don't think that's what this site is all about. For myself I enjoy getting 100% completion on every game and by that time I am usually burnt out on said game.

Bro, you need to remember what site your on, tho I am a little surprised with all the "Glitching" threads as I really don't think that's what this site is all about. For myself I enjoy getting 100% completion on every game and by that time I am usually burnt out on said game.

I just have seen alot of people that once they get the 100 achievement, they instantly say they are done, or they say once they get to 100 they are done. While I know what site I am on, my main reason for coming here is to hopefully find some cool people to play with. I really don't care as much about achievements as I see alot of people do. But even with this being a achievement site, it still talks about lots of other subjects on games that are not related to achievements. Wasn't necessarily complaining about these people quitting after they got their level 100 achievement, but more confused as to if they think the game is so horrible then why not say f that 100 achievement? Couldnt see me playing a game I don't enjoy, just because I want a little symbol saying I 100% a game.

I just have seen alot of people that once they get the 100 achievement, they instantly say they are done, or they say once they get to 100 they are done. While I know what site I am on, my main reason for coming here is to hopefully find some cool people to play with. I really don't care as much about achievements as I see alot of people do. But even with this being a achievement site, it still talks about lots of other subjects on games that are not related to achievements. Wasn't necessarily complaining about these people quitting after they got their level 100 achievement, but more confused as to if they think the game is so horrible then why not say f that 100 achievement? Couldnt see me playing a game I don't enjoy, just because I want a little symbol saying I 100% a game.

Completionist will play horrid game to get that 100%. I am a whore. I play a lot of games, go for as many achievements as I can, but I don't play games I don't like and I don't have to get 100%