Twin Sync

MikaDaiki

Such a quiet forum 8( is no one else playing this game?

In any case, I'm looking for some tips for Twin Sync (performing 5 Super Synchronised Bonuses in Co-Op With COM). Any tips on what type of profile to set the COM to, and what mode? I'll be damned if I can even get a regular Sync bonus with my tries so far, let alone a Super Sync, the COM keeps dieing first xD

Such a quiet forum 8( is no one else playing this game?

In any case, I'm looking for some tips for Twin Sync (performing 5 Super Synchronised Bonuses in Co-Op With COM). Any tips on what type of profile to set the COM to, and what mode? I'll be damned if I can even get a regular Sync bonus with my tries so far, let alone a Super Sync, the COM keeps dieing first xD

Not 100% on this, but this is how I did it (thanks to TXMOOK) Pick the last guy on the list...the one that is all offensive. First you need to put just a couple blocks down and wait for your computer. As soon as your computer partner starts his chain ( you can tell when he tries), you need to press the button to throw your piece down and do you chain. (I forgot what button is used to start a chain...sry) Anyways, if you did that right, it should say sync bonus. You need to do that samething right after that. Your next set down has to be at the same time as the computer again.

I'm sry this is hard to explain. basically, you need to cause a block to be destroyed while your partner's chain is still going. Without throwing a block down in between, you have to do this twice.

Tips:

• Try and make it to level 6 before you really attempt this.
  • Try and smoke the first few levels and put all the stats on Speed.
  • On level 6/7 (w/e one you like) as soon as you get 1 super sync...lose on purpose. Even if you die 100 times, they still count towards your 5

• 1 month later...

I have noticed that keeping an occasional eye on the partner tends to be useful since they tend to prep up a medium sized chain. You want to get started on it rather early so you can boost up that speed. Also I noticed that if you lose and restart the stage, any synced drops that you did on that stage just before losing are lost, but you keep the synced drops from completed stages. It doesn't have to be 5 super synced drops in one stage. Just 5 super synced drops through the 10 stages that you do this in. Also chain the heck out of your opponent, they are usually smart enough to hyper you and then you can counter them back in sync with your partner too which helps (it also helps get the Hyper Sniper achievement)

• 7 months later...