Enemy Goal in Quicksilver Vault?

I have been through this level back and forth at least twelve times but still cannot get the enemy goal to check off.

Has anyone done this?

It is the last thing I need for the final star on all the levels (other than the not yet released adventure packs).

Okay, I finally got the Enemy Goal on this level (quite by accident). If I remember correctly, I didn't do any side areas or locks, and I didn't allow any of the little blue-green minions to explode on me. I also didn't allow the Magic Punk to fire off his floating magic ball thing. I don't know if any of this is going to help, but hopefully it might point you in the right direction. Good luck, sir.

Edit: Also, I used a Lvl 8 Sonic Boom when I did it.

Edited by Vorral

Okay, I finally got the Enemy Goal on this level (quite by accident). If I remember correctly, I didn't do any side areas or locks, and I didn't allow any of the little blue-green minions to explode on me. I also didn't allow the Magic Punk to fire off his floating magic ball thing. I don't know if any of this is going to help, but hopefully it might point you in the right direction.

Thanks for the tip, Vorral! I went back in, made sure the little minions didn't get near me and burned down the punks as fast as I could. I ended up using Hex this time... worked like a charm!

100% complete... Finally!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Maybe it's just kill everyone without taking a hit. i will try it tonight....

few hours later: did it twice did'nt work..

what next pffff....

I got it with Sonic Boom the 1st day I bought him/her, and I think I understand why.

I think when one of the hatchlings die, it counts as an "enemy kill".

I'm working on a 2nd 100% save, so when I get up to that point, I'll farm/kill hatchlings and see if I do get the enemy goal that way.

I got it with Sonic Boom the 1st day I bought him/her, and I think I understand why.

I think when one of the hatchlings die, it counts as an "enemy kill".

I'm working on a 2nd 100% save, so when I get up to that point, I'll farm/kill hatchlings and see if I do get the enemy goal that way.

thx i'l try that one to if i can find sonic:)

• 3 weeks later...

I just got the third star in Quicksilver Vault after looking at this thread. I used Sonic Boom for half the level, but I don't think that's what did it. If you leave the Arkeyan Blasters alone for a while they will start to spit out floating orbs that link up electrically. I let the blasters keep sending those at me and killed a lot of them. I think that's how you're supposed to get this achievement, I might try it with another character next to be sure.

I think people are able to do this with Sonic Boom easily because the babies do so little damage that the Blasters manage to slip a few orbs out and the babies kill them without the players noticing.

I created an account just to post about this, because this was so frustrating for both my wife and me! I hope this helps everyone.

I had this issue in another level( I think the molekin mines) and read somewhere that if you just let the lava king keep spawing the little fire guys and killing them that it will unlock after you have killed enough. It worked for me then but I have not tried it yet on Quicksilver. I am pretty sure the enemy goal has to do with the amount of enemies killed.

The Molekin mine just use the Lava King and kill his minions. Luring him to the bridge and running down below lets you easily fight his minions without having to worry about him. In Quicksilver Vault from my perspective you'll have to use Sonic Boom's babies, Its actually fairly easy in that level.

• 5 months later...

There have been a lot of theories about this issue, but I researched them all and here's the story:

There are a few stages of Skylanders: Spryo's Adventure where even if you kill all the enemies, it's still not enough to get the Enemy Goal accomplishment. Specifically, the stages Molekin Mine, Quicksilver Vault, and Empire of Ice.

But there is a way to get the Enemy Goal on those stages. The character Sonic Boom has an attack where he has babies. If those babies get killed by the enemies, then their deaths count towards the Enemy Goal. Similarly, the character Double Trouble has an attack where he creates mini versions of himself which explode against the enemy. Those deaths count towards the Enemy Goal too.

If you replace one set of Sonic Boom's babies by creating a second set, then the fact that the first set was replaced does not count towards the enemy goal. If you have Sonic Boom hatch babies into lava, that doesn't count either. The babies must be killed by the enemies. Although the Empire of Ice stage has an area where bombs are dropped on you from above, and it'll work if those fall on the babies.

Terrafin's babies and Stealth Elf's copies do not count towards the Enemy Goal. And having Ghost Roaster eat the enemy's ghost after he kills the enemy does not count as a second kill towards the Enemy Goal.

The Molekin Mine has an enemy called Lava King who spawns Flame Imps. If you leave the Lava King alone for a while and give him time to spawn several Flame Imps, that will be enough to get the Enemy Goal.

The Quicksilver Vault has an enemy called Arkeyan Blaster who launches Projectiles. But killing those Projectiles doesn't count towards the Enemy Goal.

Letting the Imps hit you does not destroy the Imps. You'll still be able to kill them after they hit you. So you don't have to worry about letting them hit you.

This bug has been confirmed for the XBOX 360. I'm not sure if it exists on other systems too.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
I have been through this level back and forth at least twelve times but still cannot get the enemy goal to check off.

Has anyone done this?

It is the last thing I need for the final star on all the levels (other than the not yet released adventure packs).

Keep letting little guys spawn from the big guys in any level you have trouble with the enemy goal, i had todo this with a few levels including dragons peak expansion

• 8 years later...
On 7/1/2012 at 5:22 PM, SkylandersEG said:

There have been a lot of theories about this issue, but I researched them all and here's the story:

There are a few stages of Skylanders: Spryo's Adventure where even if you kill all the enemies, it's still not enough to get the Enemy Goal accomplishment. Specifically, the stages Molekin Mine, Quicksilver Vault, and Empire of Ice.

But there is a way to get the Enemy Goal on those stages. The character Sonic Boom has an attack where he has babies. If those babies get killed by the enemies, then their deaths count towards the Enemy Goal. Similarly, the character Double Trouble has an attack where he creates mini versions of himself which explode against the enemy. Those deaths count towards the Enemy Goal too.

If you replace one set of Sonic Boom's babies by creating a second set, then the fact that the first set was replaced does not count towards the enemy goal. If you have Sonic Boom hatch babies into lava, that doesn't count either. The babies must be killed by the enemies. Although the Empire of Ice stage has an area where bombs are dropped on you from above, and it'll work if those fall on the babies.

Terrafin's babies and Stealth Elf's copies do not count towards the Enemy Goal. And having Ghost Roaster eat the enemy's ghost after he kills the enemy does not count as a second kill towards the Enemy Goal.

The Molekin Mine has an enemy called Lava King who spawns Flame Imps. If you leave the Lava King alone for a while and give him time to spawn several Flame Imps, that will be enough to get the Enemy Goal.

The Quicksilver Vault has an enemy called Arkeyan Blaster who launches Projectiles. But killing those Projectiles doesn't count towards the Enemy Goal.

Letting the Imps hit you does not destroy the Imps. You'll still be able to kill them after they hit you. So you don't have to worry about letting them hit you.

This bug has been confirmed for the XBOX 360. I'm not sure if it exists on other systems too.

I had used Double Trouble until the key teleport bit then I used Bash for the rest of the level and got it