(Not) A Ghurl Gamer Looking Fur Frenz

Gave away my 360 five years back. Fast forward to today and I'm back and own an XB1 as of about three days ago.

Only grabbed Dead Rising 3 as I was a fan of the first two games. Only buying exclusives on this console, so I may source out a copy of Forza and Ryse later. I'm a PS3/4/Vita owner by heart, but I started out on the 360 (also owned a Dreamcast, PS2/1, N64, GameCube, Saturn, Panasonic 3DO, Genesis, TurboGrafx 16, SNES, NES, Atari 2600).

I've used the XB1 gamertag thread, but I'll throw out my tag here as well: Mr Czarcastic

If any here vaguely recall me here when I used to participate, please g'ahead and feel free to send a request/follower/whatever the heck it's called now, lol. No clue who I am? That's cool too, fire off a request regardless. :o

Welcome back, Cyanide! :D It's nice you see you on Xbox again! :) I just sent you a friend request since I forgot to send you one the other day. We should play some Dead Rising 3 whenever I return home next!

As it's quite literally the only game I have, absolutely, lol.

Lol awesome! I'm not sure when that will be (possibly at the end of next month for a while?), but that should be fun! =D Are there any other games that you are interested on getting for the Xbox One?

At this stage, no, lol. Exclusives really though, since I'm a PS4'er first and foremost. ;) Possibly Ryse and Forza if I can land them at a decent price. :o

At this stage, no, lol. Exclusives really though, since I'm a PS4'er first and foremost. ;) Possibly Ryse and Forza if I can land them at a decent price. :o

I figured that, but I was just curious at what other exclusives you were interested in so far. :) I have played Ryse and enjoyed what I played, although I did not get to play it much. :/ I have probably spent the most time on Zoo Tycoon so far, that game is a lot of fun. XD