All Out Offensive Trouble?

rdowdy95

I am working on the All Out Offensive Achievement. Achievement states Move two pawns from every opposing team back to start. I was spanking them fools back to start with the 4 controller method and still nothing. I was doing bonus cards and I nailed three blue guys all the way back to start with a side swipe. Also nailed 2 yellow guys and 2 green guys as well. Now do they have two be two different pawns? I may of got the same one twice. Man kind of sucks these guys don't have a 1,2,3,4 above their heads. LOL! So I am just going to try to get this in a 4 player game against the computer. It took me forever to play with four controllers, and plus I was so mad I didn't get it. I was even keeping a tally and everything.

So what did you guys do to help you get this achievement. Thanks.

Yeah guys the achievement is bugged. What I found out was I had this brown chair that they reward you when you supposedly get the achievement. So I did the memory card trick, and that worked like a charm. I just need to find an achievement/reward list so I can actually tell if I really have a buggy achievement not unlocking. Thanks for the no help. LOL! Forums are kind of dead around here.