Best Random Messages?

TacticalTodger

So what's the best random message you've ever had. Could be Hate/Compliments whatever.

I had this today and just laughed so hard no idea why.

"i honestly think you are the quirest fuck i have ever seen on xbox. Clan tag is the least funniest thing ever, your name is god awful and all you do is kill yourself. Get a grip."

I was playing Tdm on CoD suiciding with c4 :p

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't remember exactly what it said, but some random dude 'congratulated' me on my gamerscore and completion. Never had I met this person before, and never have I seen him since. I honestly have NO IDEA where the hell he found me from LMAO!

I also used to love those '1v1' and "fck u" messages I'd get while boosting the atrocious Saints Row 1 multiplayer.

I was doing a Clan Op for kills in HC Team Deathmatch (MW3) and my connection got really bad. So I started trapping people in corners, and throwing knives at friendlies (t's Ricochet) and at the end I got a message saying

'Natrlkilla? your natrl shit m8 lol'. I did write a reply telling him to look at my brilliant 2 bar connection, and that my deaths weren't hurting the team that way, but I decided against sending it.

this random guy added my gf a while back...she didn't think any of it as they were on the same team on RE 5 so she thought maybe he wanted to keep her in friends list to play again in the future type of thing.

A couple months went buy and he sent her a message before deleting her telling her that he was sorry and that he added her because he was looking for an online girlfriend

....wtf?

I've had a few. Got a voice message off a guy on Cod raging at me for killing him multiple times. The guy didn't even have the ability to speak properly though so all i managed to get after listening multiple times was that he'd reported me for cheating.

Another was on Gears 3 playing pvt tdm with an xbox mate. I won fair and square. It went along these lines: "How do you manage to walk over my grenades?"

Me: "I just shot it"

"It's not fair if it's not equal, I shot you and you don't die. How do I die so easily?"

Me: "I don't miss perfect reloads and you keep camping in the same spot"

"You said you weren't v.good, make your mind up"

Me: "I'm not, maybe you've just took being bad to a new level and now you're crying about it"

How pathetic. KTHNKSBYE. DELETED.

I wouldn't mind but the tdm was his idea :/

This one I got was brilliant.

*snip*

LOL! Geez almighty.

I've gotten a few over the years, one guy got mad at me during a Mass Effect 3 game for not reviving people. For one thing, he kept running out by himself getting swarmed, then the other people would get killed trying to save him. Second thing, it was a Gold round, and to those uninformed, you must stick together!

I've also gotten a few in different languages too, which is even more funny when you reply with "what? English?" and they reply with another long reply still in that language. Sigh.

I got the exact same thing. I put it into google translate but I'm afraid that didn't help either. Something about very nice blue socks apparently.

That is because Google Translate is awful. It tends to translate things wrong and will even leave large blocks of text completely untranslated. I would avoid using it XD If you still have the message I could see if I can translate it if you want, I'm pretty good with French :p

As for me, the most bizarre one I got was one from a random that for some reason was convinced that I was in movies on Youtube o.o Then I got four messages from same random that basically said that the government is using psychological warfare online and that because I am a little girl, the government and I are both supernatural....O_o

I got about 300 messages when I was in the Gamer Spotlight several years ago. Most thanked me for being in the Marines but about 30 were crude. One called me a child molester. I never figured out why. Several said I was too old to play games and one said, "Hurry up and Die!"

Wow! Thats mean, the irony is he/she is probably too young to play the games they play anyway.

I just get the usual generic random hate messages "You fucking fag, modding loser"