Hockey Ultimate Team: Win Five Trophy Achievements....any way of boosting it?

Spliff Starz

I'm not very good at this game, online, i'm always lagging like crazy and people are playing way too cheesy with glitch goal and always trying to do the same move all over again.

So technically, I will never ever be able to get that achievement legit... Any way of boosting it you think?

I certainly hope so. I'm like 32-2-2 online, but I've only won one online trophy. Apparently, the online featured tournaments do not count towards your online trophy wins. I went and looked and I had one online trophy win and one featured and I was in the finals of my 3rd one. I'm either hoping it does count and they just don't word it correctly, or I just wasted a freakin' trip to the finals. Add in the fact that everyone and their brother quits online, so you only get pucks and no advancement in the tourny.

If you're not too good and your team isn't that great, just wait it out and keep searching for guys with similar overalls as yourself.

If anyone knows of way to boost, please do post. I would not mind getting this out of the way.

Edited by ReckoningDayX

• 2 weeks later...

Have a decent team and when you match up with someone, if they have ridiculously high ratings just back out. My team is like 84O 86D 74G and it's impossible to play against teams in the low 90's. They're faster, hit harder and unless they're absolutely terrible at the game, you'll likely lose. So I tried to match up against teams that were within 3-4 points of my O/D team rating and by doing that I won my first trophy last night. 4 more will be easy as my team gets better to compete with the more elite teams.