Funniest gamertags you have seen?

Fafamelon

With all of the crappy gamertags on XBL its always nice to notice a funny and creative or just plain random gamertag on XBL. What are some of the funniest you've seen?

Funniest I have seen would be:

Who invited lag?

RAIN8OW DASH

Some nerds dog

DontShootImGay

Not your mom

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came across the tag 'HPV Spreader' back on CoD4. Remember seeing that pop up when I was killed by him and had a WTF laugh moment.

On MW2 I came across another tag that was 'Loading....' Was rather entertaining when his name popped up in the kill feed at bottom of the page.

On Homefront once, I killed a guy and his tag was 'Your Children'. So it said 'You killed Your Children'.

Not sure why.. But.. "GrumblyTabpole" made me laugh for some reason.. It may have had something to do with the fact he kept killing my friend n CoD4 and the name plus my friends anger was making my sides hurt w laughter... I'll edit this post as I remember more.. I've definitely seen some good ones though!

Not so much anything you said but your own gamertag gave me some lolz. Though it's very nasty sounding as well...(for those reading this, read his original post for the name).

I know a guy, Wreenis Pinkel. I'll let you figure that out. He said other members of his family have some pretty "unique gamertags" as well. I don't know if this is one of them but...Spoo Jinnureye is on his friends list.

I've seen a few around in multiplayer games like GTAIV and Bioshock 2 but not a lot that I can remember. One guy who is a top player on N+ is named "White Hot Speed". If you haven't gotten yet that all of these are sexual puns then you're an innocent.

Not so much anything you said but your own gamertag gave me some lolz. Though it's very nasty sounding as well...(for those reading this, read his original post for the name).

haha my gamertag used to be something else. but i was drinking one night (shirtless), decided i wanted a sandwich, ate said sandwich, looked down, and some mayo had dropped onto my nipple.. i happened to be on my xbox and changed my name.. lol drunken mistakes.. :drunk

also, whoever mentioned xboxsupportguy---- that was a good one. i saw that thread on here a few days ago. lol :p

Hahaha, there's one I remember from Halo 3 back in like 09. satinsprist666. Satin instead of Satan and Priest with no E. Topped off with 666. It was fucking hilarious, to this day it's the funniest i've ever seen.

Not as funny but still a good one, a very good Gears 1 player was called Cows on Smack, he got to the top of the leaderboards almost every week.

DontShootImGay

I'm very positive I seen that username playing CoD MW3 in the first couple weeks it came out.

Had a friend that went by "zRectal Rooterz" but he changed it after a few weeks thinking he may get banned.

Then there was "deadbabystorage."

Edited by josephflynn007