Fire Rage Question

Dead Herb

Anyone have any idea how to unlock this? Ive seen Tekken God players in ghost mode with it and I thought becoming a Tekken God might unlock it but it hasn't :/ Ive had alot of the "bonus/little fire man" boxes from the lucky boxes but still no luck, any input would be good as it looks so damn cool.

Edited by Dead Herb

In customization you can pick your rage type either standard or sp but there is also a fire rage that Ive seen the cpu use at around tekken god ranks it was also in tekken 6 fire/ice/lightening you had to get 3 chests in roulette for them, I was just wondering what the unlock in TTT2 for it is.

Btw what Dan rank is True Tekken God?

In customization you can pick your rage type either standard or sp but there is also a fire rage that Ive seen the cpu use at around tekken god ranks it was also in tekken 6 fire/ice/lightening you had to get 3 chests in roulette for them, I was just wondering what the unlock in TTT2 for it is.

Btw what Dan rank is True Tekken God?

True Tekken God is 100th Dan.

Not long. Just keep fighting Tekken Gods until you get a Promotion Match.

As far as I've seen there are no AI fighters at True Tekken God rank.

^Thanks for this advice in a strange way even though you didn't know what I was on about this is how you get the Sp Rage (fire), thanks again:D

Edited by Dead Herb

• 2 weeks later...
How many matches does it take to get to 100th Dan. I have like 700 wins and I'm only 25th Dan. 100 is going to take forever. If I'm about to lose a promotion match can I quit right before it ends?

Tekken Gods 32nd Dan then the next promotion skips to 100th Dan for True Tekken God, as for wins I hit TTG at around 500 wins Im not sure if quitting a losing promotion match helps or not.

Edited by Dead Herb