Does anyone still play this?

Kooky665

I bought naughty bear on launch day. After completing the whole campaign (twice) I wanted to try some multiplayer. After getting into a total of... 0 games i was very frustrated with all of the glitches and decided to return it. After watching the trailer for the gold edition and seeing all of the new episodes and multiplayer modes im thinking about buying off amazon. But i am a big multiplayer person so i was wondering if anyone still plays this so i dont wind up getting it and then there being no one on the multiplayer.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm wondering the same and have been holding off on buying...Have heard a mix bag of reviews from funny storyline to bad glitching and awful cam function...

It is a game that you play randomly. It is really repetitive and so you have to set it down for awhile to enjoy it. If you want to complete it then it is a nightmare! It took me a good deal of time to finish it all up.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been playing it. Just need those 4 player achievements. The original two were easy. However I can not pop the achievements for kill alien bears with ray gun ultra kill and the friendly challenge hurt all the bears without hitting them. did it several times the way the guide says and on those specific levels and nothing. And I think these were the original achieveos before the DLC.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...