Achievement Trading Thread (Coop partners included)

Creech

Lmao 21 in MLG ^

Anyway, this is a long shot, but I'm looking for people to play Squad Battle with. I'm currently a 48, so you'd have to have multiple 50s to join my party.

I currently have five 50s on my account (Slayer, Doubles, Snipers, SWAT, Objective) and I want to play with people who have 50s in more then just Slayer, or Doubles, because usually, those kids aren't good.

I have multiple accounts that I can play on, some are pretty low in Squad. Message me if interested, and tell me your levels when you message me.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for some more halo MM friends.

I play Social Slayer and Big Team Social the most, just looking for some nice team mates. Sick of quitters and kids yelling in my ear on the mic.

Some requirements.

A mic for communications

18+ I play for PGL and i hate playing with kids that cannot act accordingly, if your mom had to buy the game for you don't bother sending me a FR or message.

So if your looking to hook up for some online slaying send me a message saying Halo MM or a FR, i play a couple nights a week and just hoping to find some new friends.

• 2 weeks later...

Gamertag: StW360

Highest Rank: 41

Total EXP: 515

Ranked Matches: 627

Social Matches: 311

Lone Wolves: 41

Team Slayer: 26

Team Throwback: 1

Team SWAT: 31

Team Snipers: 5

Team Doubles: 33

Squad Battle: 4

MLG: 8

Send me a message if you wanna play, I really want to hit 50. Would prefer to rank up in doubles, but anything else is good.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is good enough to play 50 high, you can add me. Here are my ranks..

Team Slayer - 50

Team Doubles - 50

Team SWAT - 50

Team Snipers - 50

Team ThrowBack - 1

MLG - 45

Squad Battle - 48

If you know you can't do well against 50s, don't bother.. I don't mean to be an asshole, but if your a 37 Commander, obviously you can't play level 50 Team Slayer..

I'll also play Grifball. I have 502 exp [General] in the playlist..

Anyone who wants to boost customs please send me a message. NOT A FRIEND REQUEST A MESSAGE. If you don't know how, heres a how to...

Press your Xbox Button, Go to "Messages", Go to "Create New", Click on "Message", Click on "Enter Gamertag", Type my gamertag "Renovatis (all letters), Click "Add Text", Type something along the lines of "Customs, or Custom Boosting", Click "Send Message".

Boosting starts at 10:00PM EST every night and closes at 10:30PM EST every night. MUST HAVE A WIRED CONTROLLER.

Anyone that is interested send me a MESSAGE. Anyone who's not, don't send me a message. That simple.

hey, gamers out there who wanna boost on halo 3 in lonewolfs or doubles to get 50's message me on my gt AW Z00 Y0RK.

im a 40 in lonewolfs with 0 exp

im a 41 in doubles with 0 exp

my highest skill use to be 45 in slayer and doubles and lonewolfs

i need people who got a 5 to 10 skill lvl range of my lone or doubles.

thx, Z00

hey, gamers out there i need 3 other people to boost in lonewolfs or doubles to get 50's if u wanna get a 50 in lonewolf or doubles send me a message if u are 5 to 10 ranks of my lone or doubles.

my gt is AW Z00 Y0RK

lonewolfs-40

doubles-41

p.s. im on 24/7 so feel free to drop a message to my gt if u have any ?'s thx.