We found the fastest way to boost!

if there is no enemy then there is no exp its how the matchmaking is set up because me and my freind were on the same team hopeing to both gain exp rather then taking turns it awards a win but no exp :(

Do you mean you tried to open a Custom Match with a friend and you both went on the same team? Meaning 2 vs 0?

How did you expect to gain exp? What were you trying? :confused:

-SE

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does this system work faster?

Taken off a TrueAchieivements solution, not my work:

Players: 2 (more if they stand there)

Private game

Type:Damage control

Map:crash site

Score limit:900

Time:30mins

Weapons:Nano rifle,Reconstructer

Backpack:Jetpack

1.As soon as the game starts one player run to the cliff and the other jump on the large rock in the middle of the map.

2.Shoot the wall with the nano rifle so it is no longer in your way.

3.One player reconstruct the tower to 85%

4.The other player shoot it Twice(or once) in the middle to top section and the other player will lose their contol over it.

5.As soon as (4.)happens the reconstructing player repairs it.

Repeat 4+5 until the time is around 10 mins when the reconstructing player takes all towers over(earning maximum exp)

The reconstructing player ends with around 2500-3000 exp

The shooting player ends with around 2000-2600 exp

If some one stands there they can bag around 700-1000 exp (reconstructer team)

or 500-800(Shooting team)

Hope this helps :-)

Seems like it might be abit faster, though im not sure, can anyone confirm?

• 4 weeks later...

Thats what my mate was trying to show me the other night - so I popped in here to see if anyone knew if it was faster than the CTF or seige ways and saw it posted here - it certainly felt a little faster - I'd like to know if anyone did manage to confirm is this way was any quicker - and what the general consensus is now as to the quickest method...

I only just got live sorted out (I'm a Sony PS3 deserter!!!) and am just starting to get into gamerscore - joined here a while ago but now I feel I'm going to be around a lot, lot more LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I need a boosting partner for all of the online achievements... I just got this from gamefly, and I'd really appreciate the most least-stressful experience available! Though with this many online achievements, I dunno.

"WTF? You killed your brother!" hahah

• 1 month later...

First off, thank you "I Push Buttons" for posting this in the first place...

Didn't notice this being mentioned in the previous posts following the OP but if you have the other player standing at your flag spawn while in stealth you can net up to 500 to 540XP instead of 440 XP per match if you melee him/her with their catpured flag right before you plant it. You get a few extra Defensive XP points and bonus XP points since they are so close to your flag spawn.

So in retrospect...

Map: Quarantine

Game Mode: Capture the Flag

-10 Points

-5 Minutes (won't take that long, but just to be safe)...

Equipment:

-Thermo Rocket

-Fleetfoot (starting backpack)

Just add this to the setup:

-Stealth backpack (spawning on the map)

-130% Speed (as suggested in some of the previous posts)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
dude, cant you just take the compliment, ive said its faster for like the 3rd time now man, just accept it and quit bitching, also i havent tried quarantine yet so i wouldnt know what path it is

yes and when you start boosting on it all the time, you will. What human error were you referring to? Do you mean to calculate the minutiae of variation from recalibrating direction after capturing a flag? We already have people creating formulas contrasting factors like loading times, xp variation depending on kills, walking distance to objectives, etc. If you'd like to bring back proof of the subtle variations of a person turning around 180 degrees via control stick and contrast it with a control experiment of a bot you programed to make the ideal maneuvers then we could validate your theory, however the benefit of knowing precisely the average time lost in human variation would be so insignificant that the time spent experimenting and discussing it will have surmounted what time you already would have spent wasting on boosting your gamerscore, ignorant of this trivial data.

THERE IS A MICROSOFT DEVELOPER READING THIS, GRINNING TO HIS MONEYBAGS, THAT HE WAS ABLE TO SYSTEMATICALLY EXPLOIT, AT SUCH A VIRTUAL LEVEL, "MANIFEST DESTINY" SO CONVINCINGLY, WE DEVOUTLY EXPEND OURSELVES INSTITUTIONALIZING EFFORTS TO CREATE SOME KIND OF MALEVOLENT PERFECTION, SOME KIND OF APPARENT HARMONY, WANNING INCOMPREHENSIBLY THE WHOLESOME INNOCENT JOYFUL RELEASE OF 'PLAY'.

ALAS, WE HAVE EACH OTHER TO SHARE WITH AND BRING EMOTIONAL VALUE TO OUR GAMERSCORE. CONGRATULATIONS HUMANITY, ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED.

(let's face it, it was a he; capitalism = patriarchy)

Geez. Thats deep on a whole new kinda level.

Me, I'm simple. I just wanna know if people are still "boosting" for this and if not join a few mp games off the cuff (most times when I try no one is around) to get the remaining achievements. Lemme know if you're interested.

Gamertag = Jenraui.

Need = All MP achievements.