FIFA 13 With Kinect - Yay or Nay?

iBuzz7S

If you haven't heard, Kinect will work with FIFA 13.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gmm2rXjqP0]New FIFA 13 Gameplay Live Demo - E3 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

What are your thoughts on this addition to FIFA? Are you happy that EA have done something different and added something completely new to the game? Do you care about the new addition? Do you think they could of done something else instead?

I for one don't care, but at the same time welcome the new addition. FIFA has gone stale over the last few years, and although Kinect isn't the kind of thing which will save a game, it is a nice addition. I wonder if it will work throughout the menus as well? That will be pretty good.

I don't mind at all. In my opinion, even though I'm a fan of voice control, I think in FIFA it's a quite dispensable addition. Presumably I'm only going for any kinect related achievements and then play without. However, I'm pretty sure, if they are going to add some kinect achievements, this will piss off a lot of people.

If they do Kinect achievements then that will truly suck BUT who doesn't love telling the referee to go away in an obscene way

But will it work the way they showed it on stage? I'm sure it will be released with its kinks, but as long as they keep the amount of errors/glitches minimal, I wouldn't mind unpacking my Kinect and using it for the game.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't mind at all. In my opinion, even though I'm a fan of voice control, I think in FIFA it's a quite dispensable addition. Presumably I'm only going for any kinect related achievements and then play without. However, I'm pretty sure, if they are going to add some kinect achievements, this will piss off a lot of people.

I don't think they will be able to because the only game that flew the 'better with kinect' banner was Forza 4 and because that was published by MS it had a kinect achievement put in this is EA and multi-platform

• 2 weeks later...
I just hope it isn't forced. Im getting sick of all this better with Kinect stuff. Its a cool feature but does it really add something you need? No.

Unless you've tried it, you will never know.

If your foul language actually influences referee decisions and game flow, I'm **** out of luck.

Ha, that would be funny to be penalised for swearing at the referee.

• 2 weeks later...