Breaking the glass???

The Champion80

It has to be an alley oop not a dunk. I would recommend trying to do it while on fire. I don't have it yet but I suspect this is how to get it.

it doesnt have to be an alley oop - you can do it fine with a dunk...it usually happens later in the match - i have noticed within the last 2 mins of the 4th quarter it starts smashin multiple times for both sides, and yes - being on fire helps a bit

it doesnt have to be an alley oop - you can do it fine with a dunk...it usually happens later in the match - i have noticed within the last 2 mins of the 4th quarter it starts smashin multiple times for both sides, and yes - being on fire helps a bit

He meant that it has to be an alley oop for the achievement. Yes, you can break the glass with a normal dunk, but you won't get an achievement that way.

Good news guys. Do it in remix 2v2. Use a combination where the cpu passes when you go up for the alley oop (some players seem to never pass it). The trick is for you to get the P power up which weakens the back board and breaks it quicker. Try to alley oop as much as possible with you receiving the pass and sticking it in the basket.

Does anyone know if it has to be in the 4th quarter? I heard a rumor that breaking the glass is only possible in the 4th quarter.

I think mine was earlier than that. I think its more likely in 4th quarter because I believe you have to weaken it with dunks first.

I think people are overthinking it. The description is clear what games it works in and it has to be an alley oop with you finishing the move. Me and a friend both did it first game trying in remix 2v2. Use 3 controllers if you have to so you get more opportunities.

Alright this is so frusterating. I have tried every method. The latest one I tried was in remix 2v2 with Miami vs Boston. I played as lebron and had two controllers as Boston and had Wade be an AI. I had it on easy with 5 minute quarters to give me more time. I dunked the ball 54 times and alley ooped it 13. The majority o those I was on fire and using every power up I could get. Especially the red P for power one. I ended up scoring a total of 173 points and 140 of those with lebron James. NO BROKEN GLASS!! What am I doing wrong? Could those of you that have the achievement please share how you did it with details like what team, character, settings, game mode, or anything else that might help me with this. Thanks in advance.

Alright this is so frusterating. I have tried every method. The latest one I tried was in remix 2v2 with Miami vs Boston. I played as lebron and had two controllers as Boston and had Wade be an AI. I had it on easy with 5 minute quarters to give me more time. I dunked the ball 54 times and alley ooped it 13. The majority o those I was on fire and using every power up I could get. Especially the red P for power one. I ended up scoring a total of 173 points and 140 of those with lebron James. NO BROKEN GLASS!! What am I doing wrong? Could those of you that have the achievement please share how you did it with details like what team, character, settings, game mode, or anything else that might help me with this. Thanks in advance.

I will post more tonight when I get home. I used Dallas and from memory Kidd was the AI guy. My guy had the best dunking stats in Dallas but can't remember his name.

Your method sounds like what I did but I did not change the time per quarter so think it was 2 minute quarters. The AI guy did a few dunks with the P power up as I could not stop him. I then did a few alley oops with the P power up and nothing but I then did one without a power up and the glass smashed.

I think just keep trying with your method. Even play 1 game letting the AI guy do all the scoring and just see if he smashes the glass. If he does then you know its possible.

I got it in my first try. My method: Remix 2vs2, I have Orlando, I put two controllers in the other them, so I just shove with Howard and then ask Carter to pass me for an alley oop. I got it in the last quarter, 3 mins per Q, maybe If you dont got it like that, you can put more mins per Q.

Again, I dont think this ach. is random. Seriously, use my method with 4-5 min per Q for example and dunk a lot. Do not overthink this more.

When I say random I mean that breaking the glass has not been proven to be x number of dunks or alley oops with x dunk rating. That's what makes it's random I've dunked 20 times and 30 alley oops in a game didn't break the glass but the op breaks it on their fifth dunk

When I say random I mean that breaking the glass has not been proven to be x number of dunks or alley oops with x dunk rating. That's what makes it's random I've dunked 20 times and 30 alley oops in a game didn't break the glass but the op breaks it on their fifth dunk

Well yes, its kind of random, but still achievable with patient

I believe it has to be done in the last quarter with a minute or less remaining. Maybe a minute thirty remaining.

But I believe its safe to say 4th quarter is a must. I don't think you even need to dunk once in until the 4th quarter (I believe I did one or two in the first half when I did it)

• 3 weeks later...

This achievement is really frustrating. I tried it so many times now. Made the first 3 quarters only with dunks. Really only dunks normal and on fire.

In the last quarter i tried starting with alley oops but it wont work that often. :-/

i can rarely get maximal 10 alley oops in the last quarter and the glass wont break.

Any easy tips for making alley oops?

thx