Who would you like to see added for 2K9?

TrembL

Gold:Ozzie, Jim Brown, Marshal Faulk, L.T.,

Silver:Boomer Esiason, The Andersons(kickers), Otto Graham, Bo, John Riggins,

Bronze: Mack, Byner, the Mathews brothers, , Webster Slaughter, Metcalf,

Legendary Coaches are a must. Imagine picking your coach and having his style influence or boost how your team plays.

Silver: Otto Graham

i'm pretty sure i saw Otto graham in there....(not at home, can't confirm)

Legendary Coaches are a must. Imagine picking your coach and having his style influence or boost how your team plays.

wow, now THAT i agree with. the first 'coach' post i thought "ehh i don't see y, i don't really care" but then when u put this idea on it...well it become a really good idea =D nice work man!

as for me? i'd like to see some sort of franchise thing going on, even tho i know it's tough (i mean how do u draft HoFers? lol). but 2k sports is smart enough to figure out a way to make a franchise work well.

i'd also like to see the change of making characters and teams. they should redo the abilities so you can have more then 3 for a gold and more than 2 for silver. i think every ability should have a "weight" to it, so as to give more variety, but keep it balanced. the same goes for making a team, instead of just the set 2 golds 3 silvers and 6 bronze (or however man bronze has), make them have "weight" as well. like you can have 5 golds, but then maybe only 1 bronze, or something like that. this gives teams more variety.

and just for the heck of it, give us mini-games and training camps and stuff, cuz they can be fun.

and finally, my most favorite feature of all from 2k, bring back the "crib", sure name it something else i don't care. but 2k5 was the BEST in all the series and had 'achievements' before the 360's achievements ever came to anyone's mind. ppl played the HECK outta that game just to get all the trophies. and since the 360 now has achiev's w/ all games, it'd be easy to have a trophy room a la 2k5. everything else about the "crib" was nice too, but update it and improve it all.

sure Madden's still got the license for the NFL, but now that 2k's found a way back into pro football, a la the retirees, all they have to do is improve upon it. and i agree, they should add some ex-players that may not have the BEST reputation, but just bring them in as a player, and not deal with what surrounds their life/retirement. whew! ok i'm done.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I read in last months Game Informer magazine, they're will not be an All Pro Football 2K9...and they might not make the game franchise no more period..so All Pro Football 2K8 could be the last in the franchise forever.....

This has been confirmed, i was watching a videogame expert on ESPNews today talking about sports games and he said AP2k has been nixed permamently. Which is a good idea, cuz AP2K8 SUCKED

This has been confirmed, i was watching a videogame expert on ESPNews today talking about sports games and he said AP2k has been nixed permamently. Which is a good idea, cuz AP2K8 SUCKED

dang i missed that today on ESPNEWS....i usually watch that every week when that guy is on talking about video games...and yea APF 2K8, was horrible...but i like the achievments...pretty easy except for 2 or 3 of them...

and i'm pretty sure why they nixed it permamently was because Madden renewed they're contract with the NFL til 2012...it was supposed to end at the end of next year, and 2K was gonna make another game with actual NFL superstars...but since madden renewed with the NFL they nixed it...At least until 2012...

• 1 month later...