jamieCR7

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I have to admit this the hardest CoD game ever, can't sprint, spaced out checkpoints, and very annoying how there is no grenade indacator. etc

This is the only XBLA that I am not going to get the full 200:gsicon: :(

But 170/200 sounds good. :)

There is no grenade indicator because enemies don't throw grenades? ;) So try not to blow yourself up!!

OT: I think it's actually pretty good, I like how it's the only call of duty where your teammates ACTUALLY fucking help you. Whenever it says finish off their reinforcements I just camp in a corner and let my teammates at it. I also enjoy that enemies dont spam grenades as stated up in the beginningof my post. Other than the lack of sprint, I think it's a top notch game, especially considering how old it is :)

There is no grenade indicator because enemies don't throw grenades? ;) So try not to blow yourself up!!

OT: I think it's actually pretty good, I like how it's the only call of duty where your teammates ACTUALLY fucking help you. Whenever it says finish off their reinforcements I just camp in a corner and let my teammates at it. I also enjoy that enemies dont spam grenades as stated up in the beginningof my post. Other than the lack of sprint, I think it's a top notch game, especially considering how old it is :)

I don't know what you're talking about because I have had enemies throw grenades at me. Not very often, but they have done it.

i just want to say to those who never played it on the PC, dont compare since they fucked up the controls way bad for the console.

Imo, the CoD1 release as Arcade is poorly done, and doesnt show one bit of what it was.

Yes it looks like CoD1 but thats it it doesnt got the same vibe what so ever.

PS: i stil play CoD1 MP from time to time :) just like CSS.

Those games rock, and give me by far more challenge in skills then the newer cod's

• 3 weeks later...

I enjoyed the crap out of playing this again. Back when this came out people actually thought Medal Of Honor was good! This game was the jumping off-point for actualy good WW2 shooters. It was fun to take a trip down memory lane again and get to see Price and the boys. Plus, after beating this on veteran I REALLY felt like I had accomplished something!!! lol

Believe it or not, this game is way better on PC. This port is kinda poorly done, IMO. The movements are worse, and there's no saving anywhere, along with no regenerating health! Total BS. Even with my veteran guide written, I doubt I'll clear veteran, simple because of two stupid missions. The rest are manageable to me.

Its true i remember playing COD1 online and it was so much fun

• 3 weeks later...