Achievement Trading/Co-op Campaign Thread

Creech

Johnny Turk, up for boosting, i have a great host and seem to find it really easy to get a game going. give us some adds.

atm im trying to get a part of 5 together to make it easier to get annex now with execution rules. anyone? RIGHT NOW =p

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right guys, KOTH boosting session here tonight, at 8PM BST (UK). Not sure what time that will be where you are, but I think it should be sometime midday for you Americans.

We are looking for two teams, for tonight 21st July 2011.

PLEASE NOTE, IF YOU CAN HAVE TWO CONTROLLERS, PLEASE STATE SO. YOU MUST BE ONLINE AT 8PM BST SHARP. I will invite 7 of you into a party.

Team 1:

1.Greaves

2. DEADMAN619

3.Super Skoot

4.AH Mindslay3r

5.Seiryu Chi

Team 2:

1.Farooq

2.DiabolicalKirby

3.DiabolicalKirby1

4.Zeirheit

5.SM3DZ

LOOKS like were full! If you still want to join, put your name here in the reserves!

I'll be sending a message to you all on live in a short while, looking forward to getting my wings guys, see you all at 8PM BST.

Reserves:

I'm down for this. I'll be online now and I can probably be online for the next 6 hours. Send me a friend request ( Alex Jedi Masta)

Right guys, KOTH boosting session here tonight, at 8PM BST (UK). Not sure what time that will be where you are, but I think it should be sometime midday for you Americans.

We are looking for two teams, for tonight 21st July 2011.

PLEASE NOTE, IF YOU CAN HAVE TWO CONTROLLERS, PLEASE STATE SO. YOU MUST BE ONLINE AT 8PM BST SHARP. I will invite 7 of you into a party.

Team 1:

1.Greaves

2. DEADMAN619

3.Super Skoot

4.AH Mindslay3r

5.Seiryu Chi

Team 2:

1.Farooq

2.DiabolicalKirby

3.DiabolicalKirby1

4.Zeirheit

5.SM3DZ

LOOKS like were full! If you still want to join, put your name here in the reserves!

I'll be sending a message to you all on live in a short while, looking forward to getting my wings guys, see you all at 8PM BST.

Reserves:

I would also be up for doing this if you could put me on the reserves - i'll only need to do a handful of matches as well because i'm currently level 93

GT: spasticmonkey2