Unlocking Co-op guns achievement...

Hard Way

After the patch, I now have all the co op weapons, but I didn't get the achievement. Do I just need to get the amount of points I would have needed had there not been an update? I had only unlocked the KH2002 prior to the update. I just don't want to grind all those points unless I know it'll get me the achievement.

This happened to my friend and me last night. I noticed the other night the weapons were unlocked, but if you go to the co-op menu and get to the point where it says invite a friend the achievement unlocked for us there.

About time an achievement from an EA game bugged for me in a good way!

I think they missed the mark with the points needed with unlocks. I did all the maps on normal and on hard, and plenty of extra runs to get individual achievements that missed and still had 3 weapons to get. They needed to either more levels or add somethiing like skulls/mutators... Or bring back onslaughtode and have the score from that count

Wall of text crit!

I got this last night (surprisingly quickly, I beat all the levels once, then tried to get the achievement in Hit and Run a few times) and I still have some BtK weapons to get, so there's nothing glitched about it.

Huh? No idea what BtK weapons have to do with Co-op.

Anyway, there may not be a glitch. But before last night I had 240,000 score out of 479,000 needed for the last weapon. Now I have more than enough for the last weapon. Either it's a glitch or they've reduced the amount you need.

This happened to my friend and me last night. I noticed the other night the weapons were unlocked, but if you go to the co-op menu and get to the point where it says invite a friend the achievement unlocked for us there.

About time an achievement from an EA game bugged for me in a good way!

Thank you! I just got it :)