Your best Air-kills in a single game?

Barad

Absolutely had to make this thread after the beast of a game I just had earlier. So I join a game on Wake Island, got into the viper as pilot on my own, got 3 kills and got taken down.

No that's not it..So I decided to give it a another go and waited for it to spawn again, late enough to get into the gunner seat with this random german pilot who turned out to be a pro at flying, ended up with 26 viper kills, and my new killstreak of 23 in that too.

Lol so that's 4 air warfare ribbons in that one run after it took me around 170 hrs to get my 6 total air w. ribbons :L Insane.

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h376/himalaybarad/heli.jpg

What's your best game in the air combining both jets and choppers?

MAV's and Little-B's don't count -_-

Edited by Barad

My friend got 30something - 1 and i got 20somthing -1. I was the pilot while my friend was the gunner. This happened on Wake Island, so it's a chopper pilot's heaven.

I have done better but that is the one time i can remember where we combined got that many kills. Usually i end up getting 5 - 15 while my friend gets 20+. That is the downside of being a pilot whit a good gunner :/

My friend got 30something - 1 and i got 20somthing -1. I was the pilot while my friend was the gunner. This happened on Wake Island, so it's a chopper pilot's heaven.

I have done better but that is the one time i can remember where we combined got that many kills. Usually i end up getting 5 - 15 while my friend gets 20+. That is the downside of being a pilot whit a good gunner :/

I usually send choppers TO heaven on Wake...with the Tungunska :uzi:

I usually send Tungunska to hell whit my chopper :p

Honestly though, never died from it while i had a chopper on that map. There is always that one retard who takes it that seems to thinks it's smart to try and use heat-seeking missile. Stupidest mistake a guy can make in that position. But ofc, great for me :woop:

I usually send Tungunska to hell whit my chopper :p

Honestly though, never died from it while i had a chopper on that map. There is always that one retard who takes it that seems to thinks it's smart to try and use heat-seeking missile. Stupidest mistake a guy can make in that position. But ofc, great for me :woop:

yeah I know.....a good pilots just knows what to do with this kind of threat...or any other kind of threat :p

I get many sick chopper on chopper kills. One time my chopper was about to blow up and I jumped out the chopper I was in landed on top of the enemy and blew his ass up. Didn't get the kill, but I was satisfied.

Also I seen one kid I flew with in N. Canals where he went 53-2 in the chopper. Guy was God re-incarnated. I had no weapon, but I got a lot of repair points, like 35 assists points and leveled up my Support chopper like 6 times. Guy was so good we flew to there boat raped them and stole both there choppers. Absolute air dominance.

Edited by EMP

I got 5 kills a few games in a row, and was getting incredibly pissed that I couldn't get the ribbon. With 5 kills and a minute or so left (Conquest on Kharg Island), an enemy helicopter spawns. I heat seeker it and get a double kill, luckily they didn't eject. I got the ribbon after a few hours of trying.

Haha ditto, my brother and I double-engineer them with launchers.

OT: I've had one good air game, with same bro on Sharqui Peninsula, was the gunner and he just kept strafing around and I got my one single air warfare ribbon just before we got shot down.

17 kills on Canals, the other team was so pissed that they started spawning on the ship and tried to take me out with Stingers/Iglas - didn't happen, they did not get out of the ship, a lot of vehicles destroyed/disabled, we won easilly thanks to me, lol. Had to do a lot of maneuvering not to get hit/locked on, so I think thats why I got "only" 17 kills (still a lot for me).

And my first (one of... two) kills in jets was a roadkill on Gulf of Oman, went for their airport, tried to land on it with the F35 and managed to do so, a guy respawns. I could not reach him with the main gun, so I ran him over, lol. The other one was destroying a chopper, but it was pure luck, as I just flewn straight at it and sprayed bullets, the guy inside died. I've given up on jets, don't want to destroy another controler...

oh, I totally forgot :p

I went 48 - 0 on Noshahr Canals in the little bird. Next guy on the scoreboard finished whit 9 kills, ownage :D

That is where i got my 48 kill streak. Won't be getting a better once for quite some time

Actually the other night, come to think of it I had 44 kills with the Viper as the Co-Pilot. Actually went on to have like 5-6 nemesis streaks lol...

LOL And still "they" want to nerf Javelin/SOFLOM?? :D

nothing personal....but we need to get those birds out of the sky..

We need more AA defense :p

LOL And still "they" want to nerf Javelin/SOFLOM?? :D

nothing personal....but we need to get those birds out of the sky..

We need more AA defense :p

YES! I feel like that is the best way to counter helicopters.

Let the Stingers/Javelin you can use as a foot soldier be decent(Not one shooting helicopters) but place way more Mobile AA on the maps.

As i said, this was whit Scout helicopters. So this is the reason i wish the ability to repair mid flight were removed.

Edited by Poppygalaxy

YES! I feel like that is the best way to counter helicopters.

Let the Stingers/Javelin you can use as a foot soldier be decent(Not one shooting helicopters) but place way more Mobile AA on the maps.

As i said, this was whit Scout helicopters. So this is the reason i wish the ability to repair mid flight were removed.

totally agree, like I said on the other thread about the javelin nerf. I just want a balanced game.

And if that mid flight ability was removed, I would have had a lot more stinger kills :p

some really good players here i guess ;) probs to that especially poppygalaxy , thats incredible ! :D

Scout Heli: 16 with Little Bird or Z-11W , i think it was the Z-11W not sure though.

Jets: 12 with Hornet

i know its not that much, but its something ;) didnt play the venom/havoc that much yet.

Scout Heli: 2 (double kill on a enemy chopper)

Jet: 3

Attack Heli: 29 (got it earlier today actually)

Attack Heli was as gunner, when being the pilot my best is 6-7 I think. They just won't fucking die for me when I'm the pilot, I can shoot all 14 rockets into a guy standing still and I will get a kill assist 70 or something. Any tips on that?

Attack Heli was as gunner, when being the pilot my best is 6-7 I think. They just won't fucking die for me when I'm the pilot, I can shoot all 14 rockets into a guy standing still and I will get a kill assist 70 or something. Any tips on that?

Yeah, spawn-camp them bastards and when they want to get up in the air shoot everything you got on them, till they just respawn and use Stinger/Igla on you, and even then shoot the hell out of them, lol!

I just wait for the chopper to get airborne and then use the guided missle, as for the ones on the ground - fly around and shoot.